Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
on one hand...I'm glad she got nerfed cause a goddess at full power from the start would be boring...but on the other hand I realize this is most likely going to force her into the useless pretty face that probably becomes his living xxx toy role because gotta have that "fanservice" ...and I'm not looking forward to that, too damn many series do that already. I want a real story, not another overly glorified censored ero manga

Dex-chan lover
Why is the Useless God/Goddess cliche so prevalent? Why can't we have more goddesses like the one from Kuro no Shoukanshi that actually can fight?

How can a God even be weak you'd think they'd have the ability to destroy all life on a whim not nearly get raped by a midget

@Kaiju
Actually her Abilities have been sealed by other gods for when she in the mortal realm. However, she only has her full strength when she is inside the ball. Her level and stats are actually great. The MC gains EXP from catching Monsters, people and Goddesses.

Supporter
So the arrogant goddess the mc forces to follow him turns out to be useless.
Konosuba intensifies. This manga better give me a reason to keep reading it soon.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I was expecting the goblin to more to her like we talking Goblin Slayer levels of stuff. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
This goddess should be dumped at the nearest Pokémon daycare and used as a ditto for breeding goblins and orcs.

@Elhao the raws up to ch8 hint it's only Konosuba-like at the start. Later on they focus more on monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread