Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

aight, this already seems dogshit with the braindead MC,
but its only a few chaps ill give it a chance see if he's as stupid as i feel he is

Fed-Kun's army
So she doesn't even have any party tricks using liquids?
Maybe that's in the future chapters.
Thank you translators for the little side comments. Made it a little easier to tolerate.

Dex-chan lover
When the high schooler can beat the mob with a random kick but the goddess can't.
Sometimes I wish someone would write something like this (or Konosuba), smut version, simply so the goddess had SOME use.

Dex-chan lover
I always wanted to do that in Pokémon.
Okay fine, it makes sense to have Pokémon battle each other when they're the size of cars or whatever, but when you're just fighting starter shit in the wild, couldn't you just kick them?

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this just the Konosuba premise but this time Kazuma is a pokemon trainer?

Group Leader
"Just replace the goblin with a frog you get konosuba" lol! I like this guy!

Dex-chan lover
Just so you guys know, if the sun was blue, it means it has to be really, really hot.

Our sun is just about 6000°C but for a star to emitt more more blue light it needs about 40000°C, basically everyone on the planet would be roasted instantly if it's that big on the sky.
If somehow everything is heat resistant, UV radiation would give everyone cancer and rearrange DNA randomly.

But even if everyone is fire and radiation proof including mc, his natural sleeping schedule since blue light suppresses melatonin levels in body.

Even if everything above were still somehow not effecting mc, the light wave is extra damaging to our eyes, it's something a kin of "snow blindness" but vision would be blurry and eyes constantly in pain up until total blindness.

Yeah...

Dex-chan lover
In her defense she's Aphrodite, and she doesn't have much achievement compared to her cousins and sisters... After all she's just an eye candy here

Users who are viewing this thread