Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Translator is a Vita lover? That's great vitabro. Check out TxK, best shooter game on the Vita.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't finish Demon Gaze 1 or 2, but they are both great games. 1 is probably better over all, but 2 is also good, my issue is that the Vita is just too small for my hands now, so my hands kind of cramp up if I play it for too long. Tons of great RPGs on the Vita, and I own a lot of them.

Aggregator gang
gotta agree with the TL Vita was a great system, it just never got enough love abroad for Sony to justify giving it the game library it deserved, which in turn caused it to suffer even more. and demon gaze was one of the good ones it did get

Dex-chan lover
Vita had a great library. We all know the reason it failed was the dumbfucks at Sony and their proprietary memory cards
that cost an assload. Actually, hoping Sony and Microsoft burn in a fire; both are cancers to current gaming.
Maybe a new PC Engine or Sega system can resurface. Doubtful though.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the name of this manga is 'monster BREEDER'

XL

Dex-chan lover
"I have to show master how badass I am"
> Gets spore'd immediately.
> Uses wind magic afterwards.

Gurl if you can use wind magic why didn't you blow the spore away before getting hit. If that spore was fire you'd be dead, lol.

@InsaneInsomniac
I also liked the Neptunia games on the vita. I do wish I had picked it up earlier than I did though. Maybe my vita library would be larger than what it currently is.

Users who are viewing this thread