Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Supporter
@Q_u_w i know, i expected him to capture monster girls/traps and breed with them. I am so far disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
He should have combined bald fatman x goblin and create the ultimate rape machine.

Aggregator gang
Your order of flooferations is pretty much exactly the same as mine, dude. Sadly there aren't that many fox/wolf girls in manga (or at least not that I've seen), it's almost always cat girls.

Dex-chan lover
I want to play the game he's playing.

I always loved combination games and pokemon, so, it's like a three for one deal.

Three? You're a man of culture as well I see.

Aggregator gang
It's funny. He didn't want to kill him, but what he has done is much worse. This strange isekai MC logic.

I agree that having "breeder" in the title makes it seem like this should be something entirely different.
I don't agree that the other way would have been better. I like this weird manga. I like that not everything he catches is a girl for his harem. It's kind of sweet - even though his logic is really quite terrible.

Reading this just serves as a painful reminder that the Dragon Quest Monsters remakes will never be ported to English versions of the Switch.

Thanks, Nintendo. You bastards.

This is like a portable monster rancher isekai

Time to combine everything

He can probably make even more money if he buys death row criminals from a prison/jail and combine them with monsters he catches, it's a win-win situation for everyone

Double-page supporter
His wolves are cute, his goblins are cute, that mushroom is still cute, and now the human he caught isn't ugly anymore either.

Does everything he catch become cute?

Users who are viewing this thread