Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It totally would have been funnier to just use the fat man as a meat shield until he died. Or force him to flay himself alive. But I guess turning him into a werewolf works. I just wonder if any of his personality survived the process.

Mc: [lets out the tub of lard from earlier]

Me: OK IT'S TIME FOR THE PUNISHMENT GAME WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TURN HIM INTO A ORC OR MAYBE A WOLF MAN!

Mc:[turns the guy into a werewolf as punishment]

Me: Alright right I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
It totally would have been funnier to just use the fat man as a meat shield until he died. Or force him to flay himself alive. But I guess turning him into a werewolf works. I just wonder if any of his personality survived the process.
If orders have to be executed, he should just tell him to go east and don't stop... Out of sight, out of mind, torture included, justice was served.

Dex-chan lover
Technically speaking, erasing his memory and turning him into a werewolf has the same end result as murder. Still, good fucking riddance to that slaver.

Aggregator gang
Since he captured him, he should have gone to this dude mansion, ste*cough* retrieve everything there, capture all his thugs for future "Reincarnations" and either capture or free the slaves there. While at, check if its possible to get the title of his mansion and transfer it to him

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even bat an eye, and I had to think about it for a second; he took a human and merged him with a monster, destroying forever the life that had existed....

And then I realized that he was a slave owner, slave merchant, and a pedophile.
So... he wasn't actually a human, but simply a humanoid monster.

So... all good to my mind, and any other human with even the most remote sense of justice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I didn't even bat am eye, amd I had to think about it for a second; he took a human and merged him with a monster, destroying forever the life that had existed....

And then I realized that he was a slave owner, slave merchant, and a pedophile.
So... he wasn't actually a human, but simply a humanoid monster.

So... all good to my mind, and any other human with even the most remote sense of justice.
He just needs to go the prisons around the world to help clear them of criminals for justice now.

Users who are viewing this thread