Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
That moment when, the guy is the first to open the door to the lingerie section...

Dex-chan lover
Indeed a man of culture to appreciate the view! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@vvinchan
Your chapters are okay. Don't worry. There are always people who are never happy and free stuff isn't enough for them.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the MC's first brutal defeat. He can capture any creature in the world, but he can't catch a break.

You know what ... if he wanted to, he could have just pulled both girls back into the ball to save them from the amoeba ...

Dex-chan lover
Men obviously don’t need underwear. MC doesn’t even buy any for himself.

All your monsters and he cant think of one that can attack the monster while he tries to capture it. He literally just made a werewolf. God I hate needlessly stupid protags

Dex-chan lover
zxhloO3.png

By the way, the translation on Chloe and mc conversation is wonky, why is she worrying? I get she turned him down but...

Dex-chan lover
Common my man, go the full nice guy route and just throw your ball at her. Is it truly rape if you use mind bending magic and make her love you? Is it truly murder if you make her forget everything before she met you? Is it truly so immoral to just go and capture yourself a gigantic harem who will worship you like you are a god? You will also get a bunch of lolis as a bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread