Isekai Monster Breeder

Series started focusing less on monster development and more on fanservice. They should rename it to Isekai Harem Breeder. 😂

bro wat's the point of giving him insane stats IF HE IS NEVE GONA USE IT
just sayin i checked the raw and there is still no fight with him in it

Fed-Kun's army
man I don't think this series is exactly peak fiction or anything even close but man I love me some waifus and the recent chapters with him possesing the fox and transforming, that's like hot and a power fantasy on SAO levels at the same time like dear god, honestly who cares if this is konosuba but with less cool characters, this shit OP

Dex-chan lover
The quality of the series dropped off fairly quickly, and it made a lot of stupid choices. I stuck with it just in case there was a good ending, and no; that ending was genuinely trash. There are good ideas, such as how the interior of the capture orb is its own little pocket dimension and how the owner can possess one of the tamed entities, but then you realize these fun aspects are more or less forgotten. The entire concept of the series is the protagonist being able to capture monsters and people in his P*keball, but about halfway in, it tries to just be a generic fantasy series with the orb being nothing more than a rarely used tool.

I regret sticking with this to the end. It definitely deserved the axe.

Aggregator gang
Author failed to do prober world building and to set the tone right, and after the most irrelevant arc it got axed.

Does anyone know why the chapter list states 83 but final chapter seems to be 79? Were there extra chapters in the manga volumes?

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for an English version.... and the TL doesn't know the difference between "he" and "she" in English.

Sociopolitical jokes aside, calling a shortstack/big-boobed-chibi "he" all the time, and talking about boobs with "seeing his bare chest," really throws the whole fucking thing off.

The manga is maybe a 7/10, but the TL so far is a -328/10
Just horrible.

A full recap of this story is like this:
- He got summoned to another world with a Master Ball that can catch anything and everything.
- He uses it to catch a useless blond goddess
- He mucks around for a week or so catching random monsters and a few cute girls
- He catches a few guys too, but he either turns them into monsters or cute girls. (that's the first 50-60 chapters)
- Suddenly the demon king is there!!!
- One of his girls is taken away from him! Oh No!!
- He turns into a girl and has lesbian sex in order to save his woman!? (This was really unexpected since there is no sex before this)
- He saves her and the useless goddess finally does something before going back to heaven. End.

I was waiting for an English version.... and the TL doesn't know the difference between "he" and "she" in English.

Sociopolitical jokes aside, calling a shortstack/big-boobed-chibi "he" all the time, and talking about boobs with "seeing his bare chest," really throws the whole fucking thing off.

The manga is maybe a 7/10, but the TL so far is a -328/10
Just horrible.
That's because there is no gendered pronouns in Japanese and since many chapters are poorly translated by machine without even editing it afterwards, you get this. Honestly, I don't mind the M.T. as much as the super low res images.

Dex-chan lover
got some good ideas and I like the MC, but towards the end it kinda loses alot of its charm, plus like 2 of the member of the harem are underaged or at least look too young. also it devolves into yuri, which I don't find enjoyable at all.

but hey, at least the setting has gnomes, so you can rest easy knowing that Keemstar is probably out there in that world.

Users who are viewing this thread