Isekai Monster Breeder

Why the hell do you translate something, which is being translated already? I have to block another ta group now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kedluben you're dumb. Can't you tell the regular translators got sniped and they just released their own version. It's the first group's fault.

@ScrotalLingerie I don't think this is even a "Harem" according to this sites definition, which states explicitly "romantic interest" as a criterion. The main character literally brainwashes the creatures he caught, whether they are female, male or whatever sex there might be in another world aside these two.

This means that there is absolutely no base to start any romantic relationship( as they are brainwashed to find in themselves no resistance against what their master says and does), otherwise hypnosis and/or mind break or inducing mental afflictions (e.g. the infamous Stockholm syndrome) would also count towards "romance" and "harem".

Of course, this is told in a lighthearted manner, but the truth on the matter is a pretty dark premise of near-perfection of the art of slavery.

i Like the fact that this manga is called "isekai Monster Breeder" and the first "Monster" he catches is the Godess

Double-page supporter
I'm very disappointed in the lack of actual breeding going on in this manga.

Double-page supporter
You managed to make farming sims into something cursed. I’m quite impressed. Although we certainly aren’t in cut out people’s flesh and eating it levels though.

...okay... what he did to the fatman... that was just wrong..., think the guy would have preferred a proper death.

Users who are viewing this thread