Isekai Monster Breeder

@Jzc136 sorry, i meant in the sense that "when a mommy goblin and a daddy goblin, love each other very much" kinda thing, do/can they make more goblins, without MC catching more?

Fed-Kun's army
Can I talk to those who rated this a 10/10. We need to talk about your poor taste. I want to see what else they gave a 10/10 to.

@xininja Cause of retards who vote 1 the community is forced to vote either 10 or 1 to have the most impact.
I don't know how many years and requests will it take for someone at MD to remove or change the voting system....cause it's clearly not working.

Dex-chan lover
@SFGTango Konosuba ecchi is actually a lot of worse tho, also no ecchi is unwanted ecchi except in horror scene.

Also also can everyone pls stop stating the obvious? "Unoriginal Isekai is Unoriginal trash and stupid", it's kinda weird seeing the same comment repeated over and over again in many other manga, I mean I get it, it's unoriginal and all that jazz but do you need to put it in every Isekai that you see?

Double-page supporter
This isn't good fluff, nor is it good action. This is basically just a straight rip of a bunch of other authors ideas, so I read up to the most recent chapter, but won't continue.

Could it be that this one is like another manga where The MC is actually from the fantasy world originally but then was killed, reincarnated to earth, and then reincarnated back to the fantasy world as someone on the opposite side/as a hero/different person.

Aggregator gang
Idk why you guys hating. It's like Konosuba and Overly Cautious Hero. And I like Dei.

Group Leader
Don't bother with this one, he doesn't even fuck a single monster! Completely misleading title!

Users who are viewing this thread