Isekai Monster Breeder

Dont pay attention to the comments that say that this is some fucked up sexual violence/rape/ntr shit, its just a pokemon isekai where the protag captures the monsters using pokeballs and uses them for quests, there is no forceful sexual shit or whatever.

With that being said, this manga looks pretty sub-par so far.

From the title and especially the ratings I was expecting rape, loli, bestiality, guro, or all of the above. I'm disappointed but I'll give it a read nonetheless, seems pretty fun.

Will the Goddess be apart of his harem?

Also this just a wholesome fluffy isekai manga for now, still no big bosses though,there is no rape,ntr,not even sex,so no need to feel anxious about the title
so far its just combining monsters,no breeding so far in the manga(i dont even know the wn/ln so i dont know what comes next ,ill super spoil u guys after i read the ln/wn though

Dex-chan lover
Man this one is kinda cool, hope the new scanlator releases more chapters soon (translation up to 7 and raw is up to the 20's at the time of this message).

Breeding monsters you say .....oh fuck you mean like raising them ,,, yeah I guess it might be good I'll check it out

Anyone else noticed that the "time till release" timer on one of these releases is counting up, rather than down?

Banned
The Brazilian chapters is 17 plus, the Polish one is already 22 chapters, but English chapters is 8.

Did the English scanlators dropped this because the premise of the series offended their sense of morality or something?

i feel like the pokemon theme music is playing in the background when reading certain parts of this..........i wanna be, the very best, that noone ever was..... ≥////≥

Users who are viewing this thread