Isekai Monster Breeder

Dex-chan lover
created-the-universe-gets-caught-by-master-ball-mamecenteraa-memecenter-com-50505293.png

Contributor
"Enslave them all, Ash gone on the wrong path!"
🤣🤣🤣

Whoever did that, genius! Thanks for making me laugh

Ok i see some people are little bit mistaken, these 22 chapters are not in Polish they are in indonesian, i now this because im from poland

wait, one question. what will happen if he used the ball on himself say like he throws it at a dragon or something, and it bounces back or the monster swats it back at him will he go inside the ball and be under the monsters control or his?

Does the title "monster breeder" imply that the captured beings can produce more in the space? If so, any monster +
Goddess
would be cool.

throw the fat bastard into the ball and fuse him with a goblin. or a slime. or a cockroach. anything, really.

inb4
the nothing happens to the MC, since his stats are so damn high

@roguerentap
Fairly sure it works like [Monster Merge], they have to be of the same type/species for it to work

@lolikoki
Why would he waste time and space like that?
It's better how have the goblin give him some sweet sweet love, if you know what I mean.

@inb4 why not both?
as for the waste of time, it wouldn't be bc he'd get exp out of it.
as for the waste of space... once the fat bastard is thoroughly broken, once you fuse him you dump him off as fodder for some starved wild goblin or troll or something to turn him into its wife.

Users who are viewing this thread