Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 108 - Howard in Everworld

Dex-chan lover
Is that abstract art in the bar supposed to be the halfling bard they befriended?
If so, peculiar

Group Leader
@DHMaster You may want to consider changing your group name from "NO DHL" to "DHL" ;)
We have failed you, our beloved regulars, and shall accept the dishonor of being labeled after our mortal enemy's moniker.

Is that abstract art in the bar supposed to be the halfling bard they befriended?
If so, peculiar
This masterful portrait was painstakingly composed by Yukito and decided upon in a fair duel, please show some respect.

Dex-chan lover
I like the art.

People who look down on others for ordering milk are the ones who feel the need to compensate for something they're lacking themselves.

And then those guys shows them how it's done.

Milk does have a decent amount of protein of all types, plus other important nutrients, so it's good for building muscle.

They've been preparing for so long I'm starting to expect they will fold and all plans will be thrown out the window a panel or two after they begin.

That's a pretty powerful silence spell. Equivalents in DnD are higher level.

Him again.

Dex-chan lover
A chicken man… from Kentucky… I don’t know whether to laugh or cringe. It’s such a beautiful bad joke.

Dex-chan lover
MC doesn’t get the C word pass with Howard.

Wonder how many rule books are floating around at this point, seems like there should be legends about these things if more than one person has them.
See, a spare rulebook would come in handy.
Until now we only saw 2, and they are both in MC's hands: the DM's Manual he stole from the goddess and the Player Handbook the shapeshifter stole from Chickenman

Dex-chan lover
Until now we only saw 2, and they are both in MC's hands: the DM's Manual he stole from the goddess and the Player Handbook the shapeshifter stole from Chickenman
the shapeshifter probably had his own handbook, seeing how he's also an otherworlder.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! The muscleheads refusing alcohol and all merrily ordering milk was top tier. Also, MURICAH REPRESENTATION!

Supporter
ehh, that's definitely not how that silence spell works. the wording given is totally inconsistent with what was shown happening. They wouldn't be able to speak to each other.

I feel like this story's pace is to slow, sure the end goal may be to get his sister but I feel like he should have been able to at least see her by 100 chapters and I know it's dnd based but I always feel on edge while reading, the mc never has time for a break and it makes me feel anxious while reading. slow pace, barely any growth, and constant anxiety make it hard to read.

I like that all his bullshit is coming back to haunt him at least a little.

Users who are viewing this thread