Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 12.2

I thought that I would have to wait at least another month for this chapter. But it's already translated even though it's been only a day since the last one. Thanks for the translation.

i'm sure his army will be relatively smoll but overwhelming in strenght
Same thoughts but from what he said their current man power is 1/100 of their prime right i wonder how big is his nation b4 isekai'ed

Dex-chan lover
Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings" also start his speech saing that he know one day men will fail their duty.
It's quite common in desperate time for a leader to tell his subordinate that he know that some of them will be discouraged, and by acknowledging this he make it easier for them to be hyped by what he say afterward.

And his entire speech is about the state of the country and the war that will soon happen, everything's related.
The difference with Aragorn is that, in the speech he said
"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the west!"
Aragorn didn't say whether men is over, or ask a question of whether anyone thinks that way
he simply said that it will happen, but it is not today because today is the day they will fight to the bitter end

but here, MC clearly states that his country is over, and then proceeds to ask whether anyone else thinks so
in a speech, especially one with massive weight bearing down in such times of tragedy, you do not ask a question as a leader
you, in all of your capacity, should lead and tell the public what you and your nation will do as if you have overcome the tragedy itself

The speech itself isn't that bad overall, it's just there are some stupid parts that should have been removed
For example, if only he focus on addressing the nation transfer part and proceed to talk about how Alchimaira as a nation will prevail as ever before in the face of this tragedy, that would have been tremendously much more effective rather than asking your citizens for a roar (like wtf ?)

Dex-chan lover
This really needs to be combined. It’s like passing out in the middle of a fight scene.

Dex-chan lover
Man. I was about to go read the raws just to find the tl actually catched up. Not only that but the raws are also separated by parts. :haa:

CHIKUSHOOO :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
, that would have been tremendously much more effective rather than asking your citizens for a roar (like wtf ?)

Commander Erwin would have some words for you
ao-t-attack-on-titan.gif

Dex-chan lover
Commander Erwin would have some words for you
ao-t-attack-on-titan.gif
Erwin didn't even do any cringe speech and yet the citizens were yelling at them and placing their trust and hope on the corps, Erwin then screams first to show them his conviction on fulfilling their hopes and trust on them, he didn't ask for them to scream for him and yet the citizens still joins him and screams together
though what the hell, he's ERWIN FUCKING SMITH
don't tell me you won't do anything he ask you to lol

Dex-chan lover
Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings" also start his speech saing that he know one day men will fail their duty.
It's quite common in desperate time for a leader to tell his subordinate that he know that some of them will be discouraged, and by acknowledging this he make it easier for them to be hyped by what he say afterward.

And his entire speech is about the state of the country and the war that will soon happen, everything's related.
There is also the speech of Sanguinius in Echoes of Eternity.
He first admit that he does not want to be there and they will be killed defending the last wall and said that if they want to run they have his blessing and envy. He said that he will still defend the wall regardless if he is alone or with them.

There are voice rendition of that speech at youtube.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how shitty the elf nations' names are, like what even is Localwood and Noblewood lmao

Bruh every chapter is so short that I feel annoyed reading it ( not because of the story, but the .1 chapters lol )

Dex-chan lover
so they are character in-game, even if the game time move faster, how exactly it manage to reached "over 120 years"? since our MC still wearing school uniform in chap 1, that mean there are time where he disappear in-game too, i wonder how the game character interprete that.
The base is a vrmmorpg, I think the world in game time is accelerated. Hmm.. even if he is a king, he definitely still get a private time. So for his retainer, not seeing him can be intrepeted as do not disturb, the king just resting in his chamber.

Dex-chan lover
Enough with the .1 .2 chapter, i'm sick of being cliff-hanged. I'd rather wait for 1 month for 1 full chapter than these small chapters. Can't the author do that? All I want is TO SEE THE BLOOD OF THE ELF SUPREMACIST SPILLS RED

Dex-chan lover
The base is a vrmmorpg, I think the world in game time is accelerated. Hmm.. even if he is a king, he definitely still get a private time. So for his retainer, not seeing him can be intrepeted as do not disturb, the king just resting in his chamber.
yes but with time accelerated, when he went to school, the king must have disappear for years in compare to in-game time...

Users who are viewing this thread