Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
this manga is turning out better than I expected it to be
I wonder if he'll ask them about how the "game world" was for them before being transported to this one

Dex-chan lover
This was sounding like a decent MMO he was from but outside of a challenge mode what kinda MMO deletes your character if you die 6 times. Ye unlike MANY of the Isekai MMO things I could see people playing this one but it would never be a big hit.

Dex-chan lover
if he's RP'ing will he also try ER- :slap:

2 max life huh, i wonder how much current life does the generals currently have.

Dex-chan lover
Answer truthfully, how much should we rip off overlord?
We already had sexual harassment to confirm that it's reality and not a game, so now we only need all his commanders to be evil.

Dex-chan lover
I know he was carried away with being transported and all.. but I still can't understand such a pro player getting mowed down by such a simple skill.
I take that back. A skill to attack after death should at least have a timer. Honestly that's a skill from a crap game.
How stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I know he was carried away with being transported and all.. but I still can't understand such a pro player getting mowed down by such a simple skill.
I take that back. A skill to attack after death should at least have a timer. Honestly that's a skill from a crap game.
How stupid.
You mad about that?

Dex-chan lover
The penalty is having less mushrooms!
Well, May as well stay dead if that's the truth.
The cruelty of having less mushrooms is nearly unspeakable..
That's why were using text. Ops, I better stop before I make this weird.

I swear if this guy still goes on "covert adventures" for some reason knowing that he'll die... Like dude, you're a king -- A seasoned player of an rpg game that spent their life playing it. Use your Kingdom's resources, send your soldiers, etc.

The next time he goes back to that excuse of a camp has to be with an army. Also, what is up with the dividing of chapters?

Dex-chan lover
This was sounding like a decent MMO he was from but outside of a challenge mode what kinda MMO deletes your character if you die 6 times. Ye unlike MANY of the Isekai MMO things I could see people playing this one but it would never be a big hit.
I think it’s a cool concept. I mean in a game where it’s focused around kings , it makes sense to me. If it was the normal rpg where you go around an open world that’s one thing, but as a king your protected by your nation’s strength. Therefore when a king and his nation falls it’s basically taken over

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s a cool concept. I mean in a game where it’s focused around kings , it makes sense to me. If it was the normal rpg where you go around an open world that’s one thing, but as a king your protected by your nation’s strength. Therefore when a king and his nation falls it’s basically taken over
Ye, it sounds great for a single player game, but he's from an MMO and for one of them it sounds like only a few would really get hooked on it.

Users who are viewing this thread