Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

"I almost got killed by him", was that a reference to something that didn't happen on the manga due to a skip or was it "I almost got him killed" in the sense he doens't want to provoke a war?

Dex-chan lover
A guy appears and says his hounds got killed by them. Then the guy is wrapped up in vines and moments from decapitated.
mc: "that was dangerous, I almost got killed by him!"

wat?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure her being a royal is a reason to chase and kill her. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Well, if MC kills him, no one gonna know.
By letting him go, he will just come back with more people.

I know, if he didn't return to his base, their people would come to look for him, but that still better because they wouldn't know what MC team is capable of doing.

Dex-chan lover
even with 3.3 missing.. We go from elf-boy going "half-elves are only good as fertiliser" straight to him being told in no uncertain terms to bugg'r off..
Other than seeing him being beaten up and probably a lot of wheelspinny dialog it's doubtful there's anything worthwile in it as far as plot progression is concerned.

I usually dislike chapter skips, but I just can't help but see the missing 3.3 as other than filler here.

Dex-chan lover
ah missing chapter thats why ......
still waiting mc is special strong or just normal person

Dex-chan lover
"I almost got killed by him"
My man upgraded his Sarcasm talent to the max

Dex-chan lover
Can't be racist in a fantasy setting without Indentured Servitude included in a the package. :meguusmug:
They are intrinsically conjoined in almost every isekai-fantasy mangas, are they not?

Although, I wished the author would spin this racism plot point more interestingly.

Instead of the "Ugh, they have human blood in their veins. We should purge them!" point, I prefer if the elves kept the half-bloods alive and around as a shameful reminder, as if they were saying "Look! Look at them! Look at what the humans did to us! They are the fruits of human defilement!"

Instead of just petty exiling or purging the half-bloods, I wished that the elves went for the route of fostering the hatred against humankind- considering the humans not only forced themselves upon the captured female elves, but also committed probably the worst kind of defilement by forcing those females to commit what is probably considered bestiality by the elves.

Not only that, I also wish that the author did not just make humankind in this setting to be some kind of incorrigible degenerate and greedy barbarians and savages that will violate and defile everything they put their hands on.

Instead, I would like to see them to be villains with a reason/ cause.
I mean, why would the humans visit such barbarous ruin to the elves?
Was there a reason for this?

I would like to think that when humankind is still young and had not the chance to vie for dominance, the more gifted, long-lived elves had wronged them gravely.

For example, the early humankind was facing a terrible disaster that left them in cold and starvation, and when they begged their more prosperous elven neighbors, the elves, who saw early mankind as nothing short of barely evolved apes, spurned them and chased them out to die in some wasteland.

This instead, seeded the hatred of elvenkind, which bloomed into what is currently happening in the manga.

Then, in the middle of this generational xenophobia and outright genocidal hatred between those two species, came along the Isekai'd protag, trying his damnedest to solve this problem.

Wouldn't that be interesting?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread