Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
what in the fuck is he saying? almost got killed? lil bro about to get punched to death and hes saying this?

Dex-chan lover
why is it always royalty basically left unguarded to be rescued. can no one write a story with someone else influential being rescued instead?

Dex-chan lover
ok, now with the missing chapter back, I can conclude, that mc is an idiot, he says more or less he doesn't want to make enemies, but the elf is certainly one, and listening to the situation explained by the half, there is no place for him to negotiate at all. but he, taking passive attitude, is giving the initiative to the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
ok, now with the missing chapter back, I can conclude, that mc is an idiot, he says more or less he doesn't want to make enemies, but the elf is certainly one, and listening to the situation explained by the half, there is no place for him to negotiate at all. but he, taking passive attitude, is giving the initiative to the enemy.
I really hope one of his trusted generals end up betraying him for his stupid mistakes. Not wanting to unnecessary provoke a country while gathering information? Smart tactic. Letting a clearly hostile person go after they attacked you unprovoked? Idiocy. Letting that person go after they show very clear disdain towards you (and your race), the person you just rescued (and her race), and found out that they basically tried to slaughter them? Even idiots are calling you an idiot.

I really hope one of his trusted generals end up betraying him for his stupid mistakes. Not wanting to unnecessary provoke a country while gathering information? Smart tactic. Letting a clearly hostile person go after they attacked you unprovoked? Idiocy. Letting that person go after they show very clear disdain towards you (and your race), the person you just rescued (and her race), and found out that they basically tried to slaughter them? Even idiots are calling you an idiot.
Yes and no. It's unsafe for sure but generally safer than killing an officer of an unknown group. Killing another country's officer, even in self-defense, is asking for retribution, especially the higher he is on the totem. On top of that they don't know the strength or numbers of this opposing force. They'd be rushing into a long drawn-out war headfirst.

Keeping him alive shows restraint and since he attacked first he gives you an advantage in any meetings with his higher-ups. At that point even if you don't go into a full on treaty with them you still only have one man as an enemy instead of a whole country. Any further efforts he puts against you now look bad on his superiors and they'll silence him for you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that in this story,
MC's dumbarse pacifist decisions will lead to serious consequences and tragedies.

Dex-chan lover
I find everyone that "I hope the generals will betray the dumbass mc for his dumbass situation"
Ummm what? Isn't that over the top? I get it if the generals have a deep grudge or whatnot. I can also if it was incompetent mix of stupidity. If It was only just purely stupidity? Then i question their motives

Dex-chan lover
Yes and no. It's unsafe for sure but generally safer than killing an officer of an unknown group. Killing another country's officer, even in self-defense, is asking for retribution, especially the higher he is on the totem. On top of that they don't know the strength or numbers of this opposing force. They'd be rushing into a long drawn-out war headfirst.

Keeping him alive shows restraint and since he attacked first he gives you an advantage in any meetings with his higher-ups. At that point even if you don't go into a full on treaty with them you still only have one man as an enemy instead of a whole country. Any further efforts he puts against you now look bad on his superiors and they'll silence him for you.
True, that's IF they can get over the fact that he is human.
If he was a subordinate, what you said would be spot on. But he is the human ruler, faced with an entire race who has had a very bad history with humans. Just him and his' defeating an elf and stopping that elf from harming the half-race that they also hate would likely be enough for retribution.

I find everyone that "I hope the generals will betray the dumbass mc for his dumbass situation"
Ummm what? Isn't that over the top? I get it if the generals have a deep grudge or whatnot. I can also if it was incompetent mix of stupidity. If It was only just purely stupidity? Then i question their motives
There's two great ways for a ruler to learn from mistakes in their policies.
One - Death or severe injury of a valuable comrade due to one's mistakes.
Two - Coup in the name of protecting the citizens from such mistakes. Betrayal isn't always done with evil in mind.

There are plenty of other ways to learn but bigger impacts tend to make better teachers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really tired of the retarded trope where the MC refuses to kill someone or something that is a direct threat to his and his friends lives because some misplaced sense of morality

Fed-Kun's army
So stupid, and I'm referring to the MC..

Why would you let an enemy go, who tried to murder you and and your friends..? He lacks vital information, and now he just let a confirmed mass murdered go away, who clearly now has a grudge towards MC, and his party.

The best course would've been to either capture the guy (for information)(and while doing it, cut some of his limbs off), or to just kill him and burn his corpse into ashes.
One of those two, or just capture him and let the half-elves take him away as a prisoner.

Every time it's the protagonist, that the jap authors f*ck up. Just like this guy, way too cowardly. He's supposed to be the king, but he doesn't act the part. He's supposed to be responsible for a lot of people, yet this idiot let an enemy go, for no apparent rational reason. The only explanation is that this guy is just a wuss, who's scared to have blood in his hands.

The only "positive" thing that can come from this, (if the author isn't a complete tool), is that something terrible happens because of MC's idiotic cowardly decision to let him go (meaning it backfires to his face, so to speak), and then he acknowledges his stupid mistake, and then he finally grows some balls, and doesn't hesitate to kill those pure bloods in the future...

Though I highly doubt that this author is that smart.

Well, if MC kills him, no one gonna know.
By letting him go, he will just come back with more people.

I know, if he didn't return to his base, their people would come to look for him, but that still better because they wouldn't know what MC team is capable of doing.
The natural Japanese protagonist tendency to be a passive cuckold is too strong, even in another world. When another man tries to kill you and your companions, make sure to give a polite bow and ask them to kindly respect others.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
ALL HANDS ON DECK!

THERE IS AN ELF QUEEN IN THE STORY!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Dex-chan lover
I'm anti-censorship at the best of times but I truly hate the black box type the most.

Dex-chan lover
? he let the precious information giver go? what? not only that but that guy is a loose end. so much for being a "cautious guy" smh

what did she mean by "leifa-sama"
context clues, my guy. you're a top player of a tactics simulation game and you're that r*tarded? i'm starting to doubt if he's the top player because of skills or it's just that the game has low player base and our mc is the only person who's addicted to the game lmao

Last edited:
This guy is the dumbest MC.
He literally just let the villain go and gave him the chance to come back even stronger and with even more people.
The author seriously needs to come up with an original idea or this shit is getting dropped. MC could easily extract info from him by torture but no, author doesn't know any other way to progress the story other than making the readers frustrated by their stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Was a good start... until all this stupid plot hole issues this chapter.
The half elf needed to chant to get access to their city, yet the elves can just go and invade it?
MC also just let the guy who hunts half elves for fun and kill many citizens and also tried to kill him, go free. His subordinates already trapped and was about to kill him too. Letting that guy go would create many problems. So much for keeping hidden and everything. :meguupog:

Contributor
Note this is often not properly translated but rewrote...

And Lieve is a "Moon Wolf".

Users who are viewing this thread