Isekai Nation Archimaira: The Weakest King and his Unparalleled Army - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

Huh, where tf did the rest of the expeditionary force go? There was definitely more than 30+ soldiers in it. Hopefully they'll be shown soon.

Dex-chan lover
all _____ should be executed on sight along with anyone that sympathizes with them
There's a difference between knowing the line, difference between reality and fiction, and crossing it.

Some of us still remember what a shitshow the Uhura Kiss was. Or have grandparents that would be felons today.

Cultural norms shift over time, ebbing and flowing like the banks of a serpentine river.

I am not rejecting your beliefs; only asking you to keep them in perspective. And civil.

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between knowing the line, difference between reality and fiction, and crossing it.

Some of us still remember what a shitshow the Uhura Kiss was. Or have grandparents that would be felons today.

Cultural norms shift over time, ebbing and flowing like the banks of a serpentine river.

I am not rejecting your beliefs; only asking you to keep them in perspective. And civil.
Dont come at me with that shifting cultural norms bullshit. Just because pedophilia is more normalized now doesn't mean that those that partake in it shouldn't be executed on sight. Pedophiles are the most disgusting vile creatures on earth, theres a reason why prisons dont allow them to be with general population. Because they get killed by other prisoners, even the lowest most disgusting members of our society find those that take advantage of children in such a way, to be abhorrent in nature. It is mans instinctual response to remove such people from the gene pool. Go be civil in a house fire, pedo-apologist.

Dex-chan lover
<incomprehensible screed>
You do know about "honor killings" in Middle Eastern culture, for women going out unveiled, don't you?

You're giving off that same sort of energy. I really hope you can consider and reflect on what I said about being civil.

As for citations keeping it related to this manga: look up the Japanese Imperial family tree. And start reading.

Princess Tōchi is a good place to start. Especially with your poorly-researched rant about fiction treading reality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Japanese way of postponing things. That’s just humanity in a nutshell.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
You do know about "honor killings" in Middle Eastern culture, for women going out unveiled, don't you?

You're giving off that same sort of energy. I really hope you can consider and reflect on what I said about being civil.

As for citations keeping it related to this manga: look up the Japanese Imperial family tree. And start reading.

Princess Tōchi is a good place to start. Especially with your poorly-researched rant about fiction treading reality.
"B-bb-but they fucked kids historically!!1!"

Did i ask? Degenerate filth

Dex-chan lover
Hope that's the end of it and that author doesn't make it into a running gag. Like for example, maybe mc saves the parents and the girl gets "permission" to marry. Then author makes a joke about her continuing to pester mc about marriage. Seen too many isekai, I give this possibility a 28% chance :pepela:

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
Rest in peace half-elf queen, you had so much boobas, the elven society couldn't handle it.

Double-page supporter
Dawg stop fuckin trying to cover for pedo shit. Thats disgusting.

That being said, all pedos should be executed on sight along with anyone that sympathizes with them
Stop being a narrow-minded idiot, let's get clear to the fact this chapter really proved to us that this manga wasn't another trash of an isekai.
The fact this mc succeed in keeping things rational with his logical and contextual thinking kept the story from devying into a devolving scenario, saying straight things are not just there as a fanservice or pedo shit. This shows a true reality which cannot be brought down as a joke. Your argument won't be taken seriously by the other except the like of you.

Double-page supporter
Dont come at me with that shifting cultural norms bullshit. Just because pedophilia is more normalized now doesn't mean that those that partake in it shouldn't be executed on sight. Pedophiles are the most disgusting vile creatures on earth, theres a reason why prisons dont allow them to be with general population. Because they get killed by other prisoners, even the lowest most disgusting members of our society find those that take advantage of children in such a way, to be abhorrent in nature. It is mans instinctual response to remove such people from the gene pool. Go be civil in a house fire, pedo-apologist.
Keep It in your mind we have freedom in certain societies to do whatever we want, and you have the freedom to look away. So keep your complaints to yourself. It's really childish of you to keep sticking to one and only reason which shows that you won't be getting the attention you want. You can't agree to anyone, ok, that's your problem, but don't expect to get respect either with being ultra woke. We mostly agree that pedophiles are aborrents in real life but in this case, nothing imply the apology of said persons in my opinion. Like I said, chill or just zip it, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Keep It in your mind we have freedom in certain societies to do whatever we want, and you have the freedom to look away. So keep your complaints to yourself. It's really childish of you to keep sticking to one and only reason which shows that you won't be getting the attention you want. You can't agree to anyone, ok, that's your problem, but don't expect to get respect either with being ultra woke. We mostly agree that pedophiles are aborrents in real life but in this case, nothing imply the apology of said persons in my opinion. Like I said, chill or just zip it, lol.
Is this really where we're at as a species? That people can just hand wave away the abuse of children as a "cultural difference"? I hope the next plague wipes us all out. This depresses me greatly

Dex-chan lover
That being said, all pedos that act on their impulses should be executed on sight along with anyone that sympathizes with them
Paedophilia is a mental sickness. There are (likely) those that have it but don't act on their impulses. Those people are sick and need mental rehabilitation/medication and asylum*, not to be culled.

*Quality and livability of mental asylums are another problem entirely, but that's a discussion for another day

Users who are viewing this thread