Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Foodgasm and such nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
damn i am liking this manga more and the notes were great XD

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter gets better. Thank you!

Also, is it me or has Daniela's tits been getting bigger with each chapter? Seriously. Go back and look at the first couple chapters where she first appears.

Aggregator gang
I tried doing Asagi's move after eating...well it most certainly look weird...

WIFE HER YOU FOOL!

Dex-chan lover
First foodgasms then suddenly, bukkake. I think this manga forgot what it was about.

Are their brains ok? I have been suspecting their thinking has some issues...

Who the heck goes out of their way to beg a wolf not to attack villages when it never had behaviour that implied it would? Just let the wolf do what the wolf has always being doing...
And even if it did who is crazy enough to start diplomacy with a beast before anything happened? Wont invading its territory just cause it to retaliate?

Dex-chan lover
Author-kun: How do I avoid the axe? I don't want my isekai to get teh axe!
Editor-san: I can't guarantee anything, but *whisper whisper*

Anyway I figured I'd fix one of Author-kun's desperate attempts to stave off the big mean axe since he clearly is depending on it:
Ufr5LiV.png

😀

ahh hh if only all of those with nsfw scenes has that kinda warning.. i counldve prevented a lot of embarrassing moments

SGR

Double-page supporter
Magic tits, magic tits,
They change sizes, they do tricks.

Oh gosh Asaki, you made me so wet. Next time I must teach you how to make it really warm too. 😉

Fed-Kun's army
Nipples. Horny. Already coomed a few minutes ago. No strength. Big balls, small volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread