Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Group Leader
@Khorinis exactly, it's rare or at least from I've seen that other groups communicated in the forums of their chapters sometimes you'll learn a lot more from people that have problems with the series then are praising it. I also really dislike this rating system because all of people a denying others from reading it with such a low score because if you don't like something even a little its a 1/5. So because it's a slow burn and a slice of life with adventuring they get annoyed at what this series truly is a diary of a man who went to another world. And it makes me sad, to see comments like

"It's shit only read chapter 1 and I can tell it's bad. 1 star"

Or

Just like straight attacking it because it's not some big heroes story. But I'm rambling LMFAO regardless of everyone people who get mad I love this series so much and I won't stop till its completed or dropped and if people have problems with that oh well :D

But the community has taught me some typesetting secrets and shown me some extremely useful tools for restricting and general suggestions I've taken seriously so yea!

@Lorexen Many thanks for all your work on this story, especially the TN note on top. That alone really help setup or reset our expectations in an objective manner. Now I won't be making biased remarks against the author any more (than necessary 😆).

Come to think of it, this story do seem more realistic to real life than most of the isekai story so it will seem boring to those who are used to fast paced, harem ridden, fan service galore, ... etc. etc.

Dex-chan lover
Riding a horse in a roadless forest. High speed, at that. There are forests where one might be able to do it, sure, but the forest in the chapter didn't seem like one, judging by what we saw during the orc fight and otherwise. Horses aren't really forest animals and adding a rider to their weight would make it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread