Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

That ending. lol

Thank you for the TL! Honestly I kind of enjoy the slow burn of this one.

What a twist! (Not really, I expected this kind of behaviour from that girl, plotting a marry-the-highly-skilled-guy scheme.)

Dex-chan lover
@Lorexen
I haven't read the chapter yet. I just wanted to comment on your opening page. There are tons of "Go kill the demon lord! Here's a harem of busty women thirsty for your D!" stories out there. I agree that this one shines when the two mains are just being cute together. I especially think it's great that he calls himself her "house husband" lol.

Keep up the great work friend. I've read TONS of bad scans, and yours isn't one of them. Thank you for translating this series, because I truly enjoy it.

Group Leader
@superdubes thanks, I'm trying to improve each time I seriously enjoy writing especially this story, as you need to do a handful of re-writes to make it flow in english and its just like an addicting puzzle game. and i agree, thats what I personally love about this story, is the two main characters are a really good pair together, whether they are fighting or enjoying the life of adventuring, I cant get enough of it, kinda why I've been on a release drive this last week I the translator want to see more even though I've read the LN+WB in its entirely in english and japanese xD

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, master of none's story is kinda slow at the best of times but you wait until MC
kills that first dragon
it starts to pick up a good bit and you get a better sense of how the rest of this story will be paced, at least that's how it seemed in the novel.

First... That girl is scary.

Second, thanks a lot for the note. Despite the weird shit sometimes happening in the series I've enjoyed it a lot and its apparent from rhe very beginning this is a slow pace Isekai.

Hope this keeps getting tled.

Thanks a lot for picking this up!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread