Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@MrJamington it got properly named, the author of the series this would be the better way to say it in english, look at description.

Ok, I understand he used the Beowulf's gift (that he never use before), but why Jack of all trades? He's just running.

tthhaaaaaaaannkkss!!

r we sure that the guild girl arent the one givin them a bad luck karma or something ?

@Arumir in novel it's said that exactly because he never used his gift he must use jack of all trades to somewhat master and control it.

Dex-chan lover
You sure love us, our money that is. 😂

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1214531/2

Dex-chan lover
To be completely honest, i don't remember Fiona and Daniela's backstory at all....maybe i'm not focusing enough while reading even tho i'm enjoying the story so far.
That is to say, what chapters should i re-read to re-find info on both?

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster

Fiona is just a gold-digging guild receptionist, while she does have a physical attraction towards asagi in the novel, which was more of you're going to be rich I can feel it, so I'm going to claim you which lead to Asagi rejecting her

Daniela, while still living with her parents, had her village attacked that killed everyone besides her. She stayed underneath her house (the supply room) for about a month before finally coming out. She was met with the complete destruction of her village and the corpses of everyone she knew, including her parents. The cause was a dragon stampede, so she has a dragon phobia.

I believe somewhere around 36-37 @KingRagnarok150

Dex-chan lover
Pouting Daniela.
0_JS106319926.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread