Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Thank God no harem (and ecchi, get another source for your softcore horny thing) and dull OP powers. THANK YOU FOR THE DESCRIPTION!

Will edit after 3 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
@mechpolaris It looks already bad enough without it and it most certainly will be harem with OP skills in fewer than 10 chapters. Hope I'm wrong.

Bah, the proper quote is "A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one."

If the Manga follows the WN closely,
There should be no Harem. Just 1 girl with others interested but they all get left behind

Gao

Its up now takes some time for it to actually show up

Edit
And it's gone. Was able to load a couple of pages but then got away

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh
@mechpolaris
@Serverclosed

been reading the novel translation translated to 280+ while it ends at 402. No harem. Some girls will confess to the hero but he clearly turns them down. Heroine also won't put up with that shit and will nip harem potential in the bud. As for op, the hero eventually gets some good equipment and abilities but it doesn't make him unstoppable. In fact, he's still weaker than the heroine at where I am and neither of them are as strong as a few of the characters they know. They're getting up there, and maybe they'll be a match for the best at the end, but I'm almost 3/4 in and they're way up there now but not the best or unrivaled.

On the other hand, romance in this story is pretty good (note that I've seen some of the manga raws and don't think it will do a good job with pacing or conveying their couple growth.) It's a steady progression as they get to know eachother. This is one of my favorite novels as it really is a good romance story.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hello there, im uploader, can some1 damn help me cuz i already did this on another manga last year but i lost my account. ....

Dex-chan lover
@supernotgayman, all you can do right now is just wait for a mod to approve your upload (since you're on a new account). all first uploads have been put on hold since a bunch of spam bots appear from time to time, so this works to prevent those from showing up (though not on home page). Once your account gets approved or whatever we want to call it, your next uploads should be normal (no made unavailable)

Oh my god it finally has a manga. I’m preemptively rating this one a 9, which can go up or down depending on how well it’s adapted.

I'm seeing good things going through the comments, hopefully the first chapters will be approved and uploaded soon.

Dex-chan lover
@supernotgayman, it's a somewhat recent (less than half a year im pretty sure) addition, so you not knowing happens. notice how many comments don't know about this rule and always ask why is chapter broken (this wouldn't be an issue if unavailable chapters didn't appear in the home feed, which annoys me too). given the current time and what i've seen, you'll have to give it a few hours since it's late in north america (lots of chapter stay in purgatory when posted around this time i've noticed)

Users who are viewing this thread