Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@NightsLament
its not stardew valley lol she does literally 0 chores/work with the bullshit auto cleaning magic. like in stardew valley you at least have to take care of your farm and stuff yourself here the bullshit magic does it for her?

like she gon get fat just lazing round eating, cooking, and reading

I don't like her thinking that she can't do it just cause she's 30 - as if that's so old. Should've just said it sounded troublesome - not everyone is the world-saving sort. The God should be choosing some non-random method lol.
If I had to choose a location for the sign, I'd put it inside my digestive tract (cause, far as I know, the human body is just a fancy tube so the inside is also the outside).

listen i kinda get it tho maybe she's actually content with her job and life, like why would you want to leave for a completely new world and abandon your friends, loved ones, and everything you've ever known bc a talking orb says so

@ripmangarock2021 'cause
rqG91Nc.jpg

tf is with japanese authors and thinking that life has ended by 30? Like, that's the PEAK of physical health and strength (except for maybe olympian level athletes).

the author: "like like, 30 years olds have a foot in the grave, right, right?"
millennial: "mommy.... i have nothing. i know nothing... the world is ending. help!"

Dex-chan lover
The first thing when you get reincarnated is ask how many thing you can get from god and much other information. This MC is smart, at least much smarter than other reincarnated MC.

i just love how sensible she is. it's rare to find an mc that look into as many loopholes as possible and not just jump head first into a world they dont know.

She's been asked to do a job; it's natural for her to negotiate her compensation and benefits. Since her employer is willing to give her what she asks, she might as well go all in.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting premise! If the author did an alternate story with a 30yr old male instead, I wonder what he'd decide on? Of course we'd have to specify what kind of 30yr old he is - normie/otaku/punk/etc.

I would like the type that would wish for a mounted M2HB to protecc his crib...

🙄

Lol I kinda got some Cautious Hero vibes from her. I wonder if she's related to Seiya

What is with Japan believing that 30 is somehow old? Other than that I loved how rational and reluctant she was to go to another world. More isekai need that.

Users who are viewing this thread