Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"Making my build in minecraft in creative mode be like."
-Eonlars

"I'll grant any wish" What a sly god orb, of course everyone would assume you only get one wish then! Then again, people should've asked. lol, excited to see the RELAXING life of a book store owner play out.

Thank you for translating this! I really am enjoying it. It’s been on my list despite no English chapters because I thought it would be good and so far it is!

Thanks for picking this up! I had been planning on asking my scan group to pick it after we finish a couple of series, but then here you are. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I look forward to future chapters!

Her place is so cozy~ I love it! Seeing the MC ripping off that 'ball' felt SOO satisfying :D

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this god needs the support from the magic/Isekai transporters, really a mess. I’ll enjoy our troublesome transmigrators

@anifd

(translator here) The original kanji is 危うさ yes! However, I'm confused on what you mean. I don't believe I made a translation error?

Contributor
@svd_ney the line is talking about how the other girl is trouble, rather than the person herself being in trouble. I apologize if it was just a typo.😅

Thank you so much for picking up this series!

The heroine is totally awesome and squeezed everything out of god until he ended up giving her a device to just go and make and get whatever she wants, so satisfying pffhahahahaha
Her place looks so comfy and cozy! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread