Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fun fact: you can only live to your fullest if you're under 30. After that you grow a brain and life turns mundane.

So get going kiddos, ̴̲̦̀̿T̶̜̗̉ͅh̷̻́ȩ̴̬̏̎ͅ ̷̡͓̝̙̇̈̄͛ c̷̙͐͆l̶͉͚̗̺̆͘ó̴͚͈̆̂͌͜ć̴̩̩̘̃̚ḱ̷̖̖̒̓͒ͅ ̷̥̣̜̀͒ i̷̱͑́s̴̨̟͉̘͇̽̂̆̃ ̸̛̰͕͙̐͂̿͌t̴̻̦̒͋̿̈́̔i̸̙̖͆̓̅͘͘c̵̡̙͉̦̏̀k̴̖͚̻̻͐̊̍̊͘ḯ̵̢̲͚̈̚̚͝ņ̴̪̟̾̅͊ĝ̴͚̫͙̬̈́̆̅̕͜.̴̫̼̖͉͐̀̅͆͂

Double-page supporter
Very interesting, wholesome and funny.

I love how the God acts unlike the other isekai manga where God is a huge bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@reen112

There are a few common archetypes of "god" characters in Isekai.
The mega-bitch that goes out of their way to fuck with the MC is just one of them.
Which once are most common depends a lot on what type of manga it is.

There is also the slightly less bad version, "I just don't care two fucks about you, you get Isekai´d because I feel like it and you got to deal with it"
Then there is also the carefree god who lets the MC do whatever they want.
There is Aqua the incompetent god ( i would say this god falls into this category )
And its variation of " I'm to busy doing important stuff, like preventing reality from collapsing that I fail to cake care of you...even if I do care...sometimes... baka !".
Just to name a few of the more common archetypes of gods.
if you want I can give you a few examples of manga´s where they have the other archetypes. ( or if you just want more mega-bitch gods I can do that too )

Dex-chan lover
She's literally playing Sims with cheats (and sim invulnerability) on.

NGL, that's what I would want to do.

Fed-Kun's army
This could be really fun actually, we basically get to watch someone with console commands turned on walk around and live her life.

/give @p diamond_block 64
/xp 1000000000

Ngl, Japanese culture is weird about age. The way they fetishize youth is harmful, especially when school consumes their lives anyway.

Well, at least their repressed psyches grow up to produce entertaining shit like this.

Fed-Kun's army
should've change the tittle to "living in other world with console command" .

and if it was me, I probably going to spent the whole week simply decorating myself to suit my "Role Play" living in that world.
sigh ~, sure this is another simply wishfulfillment story where there's not much substance in it but for now, I will turn off my brain and logic and enjoy it as it is

lmaooo this girl manage to acquire the magic we all wanted deep down, for stuff to just magically appear. I was laughing so hard when that god said the others are on an impression that they can only ask one wish

Users who are viewing this thread