Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the villainess either, but the prince stabbing her does not fill me with confidence in him. He mishandled the whole situation and is murdering his girlfriend rather than realize what's going on. I can't even blame her because I realize the one to blame is that fucking god going around kidnapping people and not giving a damn. She should have never been forced into that position of power in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Prince wth? Yes, she deserved to be slapped for her behavior towards her providers but stabbing a ticking bomb....not very intelligent of you.

Fed-Kun's army
omg good on the prince?? he actually learned??? i think she was brainwashing him before but he gave her the benefit of the doubt anyway... then did what he had to as a prince. should have aimed better tho negl lmao. AND NOW THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG AAAAA

thank you for the translation!!

Honestly, losing control of your powers isn't a crime worthy of a death sentence. She's just a sheltered child that was always given whatever she wanted and grew entitled. If they had brains, they'd have made her live away from the population centres in case she loses control and would have taught her magic far from people. That way, no lives would be risked and they wouldn't have to murder her just to stop her magic.

I just find it stupid they risked the castle and the city by having the girl live there instead of somewhere isolated.

Fed-Kun's army
5-e038c0703be28c49d756a0227ccf7eeebbd4011141931d0a67b7c448b0cd825a.png

didn't know there was but there sure is now

Group Leader
Tsukina warukunai yo ne
This arc is gone be the ending in my book. Still going to reservedly read on, but I'll treat it as a new story unless it fits well (which hopefully is the case)

FUCKING FINALLY! I'm not usually for kingdoms using the saviors for their own purposes, but in this case, when the kingdom has been nothing but good to her then it would be a crime to not do anything.

Double-page supporter
the reason why he stabbed her might be because uhh i think the earlier chapters mentioned something about her magic affecting the prince seems like he snapped out of it

Users who are viewing this thread