Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
phew i was scared for a second, when i was reading the final panels of this chapter i thought this would be the last chapter but good thing its like a season ending for a show and not a series finale, hope the new Male savior doesnt have eyes for Tsukina

Fed-Kun's army
@Twenty4carats he stabbed the savior in the gut and killed her, even if hes a prince, murdering someone still gets you a punishement, also he asked for the highest punishment himself so if he didnt insist on that he probably wouldve gotten off pretty easy for murder even if it was a spoiled bitch of a savior

Is the new saviour like a new new saviour (like how she insinuates the next saviour at the end)? Or is it like “new saviour has arrived” as in the world just discovered a new saviour and we’re gonna see how it effects them. I kinda would prefer the latter, it makes her more special.

On another note, I see foreshadowing of a demon king??? Is next arc demon king arc? cuz that’s a ‘end of series is comming’ arc

Wait, so the savior brat died? I thought the god was just retrieving her. Or was I supposed to read between the lines there that for her to be retrieved; she had to die?
Also wouldn't have been mad if this is where the story ended. Is there more?

Dex-chan lover
@shinyray01

God said that he could only retrieve Saviors when they're dead or close to dead.

Also, there's going to be another Volume which will feature a new male savior, possibly a rival to Ill.

I was like "oh...they're wrapping this up quickly so this must be the end..."

"A NEW SAVIOR HAS APPEARED!!"

😳😳😳 oh dang ok we're in for another volume then.

& thank you for the chapters! ☺️

Dex-chan lover
@Twenty4carats : He asked to be punished, probably feeling guilty conscience that he failed to convince the girl to take things seriously that it result in all this.

He probably was very sweet to her initially, then when things got serious (i.e. when Ill got hurt) he finally woke up and tried to get her to realize she need to do her job.
She refused, and once she started throwing tantrum (that first wave of magic) he decided to stab her because if left alone she'll tantrum the country to ruin.
Her final magic wave got blocked by Tsukina but the prince still asked to be punished for his failures anyway (he probably viewed her tantrum as partly his fault even)

But everyone probably thought he's too harsh on himself + with Tsukina's magic basically negating any potential damage he can use to justify any serious punishment, they just left him to house arrest.

@Superkrza : I can see a new savior hearing polygamy being legal and try to go full reverse harem about it, obviously clashing with Tsukina when the new kid try to grab Ill into her own harem. If Ill avoid outright refusing then that'd be a potential rift between them.

Dex-chan lover
Is this completed? or is it moving on with a new character/saviour appearing?

Users who are viewing this thread