Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Contributor
I dont think this story need a love rival...

Oh Well, nice story som far

Fed-Kun's army
This was so sweet. I’d be perfectly happy having this end here to be honest.

Thank you for your hard work scanlating 💕

We appreciate you! Thank you for scanlating! <3
See you in winter <3 I really love this genre. It's full of fluff.

Double-page supporter
Ooooh this is great progress! And I love a story where it's the guy coming to live with the heroine. Most stories have it the other way around and I'm tired of it lol

Thanks for the update!

I hope it won't be a triangle, wish Tsukina and Ill will act like the new savior's mentors or something like that.
Pls don't ruin this relationship, they're so cute.. I don't want to see any drama 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92 It looks like this will move onto either than showing the life Ill and Tsukina has as a couple and/or have another savior come into the world. well either way it sounds fun. and most of all I'm glad they didn't drag Ill and tsukina's relationship much longer with misunderstandings and or chickening out

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it ends just like that? What happened to the old savior? Is she dead? That's kinda sad...

Feels like it's a good place to end it here. The appearance of a new saviour is ehhhh, idk lol just afraid that it's going to drag the plot unnecessarily.

Maybe make a new spin off for the new saviour? If there is one. Instead of putting it under this title

Dex-chan lover
All i want for xmas is the manga that i read to have plenty of updates.

So thx, translator. You delivered :)

I'm really disappointed. That ending is so early, like I wanted to see her grow in that world and all... Her whole life passed in 3 pages... I'm just sad, and I hope they'll continue it later...

@Notesha
I don't see what's wrong with seeing how long it takes for her to hide her "Savior status". I really want to see how she chooses to hide it and how those choices affect the plot. Nothing wrong with wanting to see how things turn out.

Hmm having mixed feelings about the plot, but heck, guess ill just continue reading cuz theyre so cute

Users who are viewing this thread