Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@Hasshi

It seems as if you didn't quite read the manga properly as you assume she didn't have to die to go on to another world, which can be contradicted by chapter 1. Then again, there are two main problems with your comment : how does someone which was stabbed isn't considered dead ? and why would she deserved it ?

Now, let me clarify, even if she was taken back, to anyone in the new world she's dead, as she was killed by the prince. I'm finding this very strange, the prince killed her off without any thoughts whatsoever. The main character, in my opinion should give a shit, she is the one who truly fled her responsibility, she was always more capable but did nothing, she was the one in denial to keep her own sheltered life. The dead savior was a child whom they never truly shown the harshness of the world, so they are at fault for not having made her aware of the true gruesomeness of it.

Also, I reread the page 11 of chapter 6, and sorry to say, there was nothing about trance magic. God only tells her that she could win the 1 v 1. As such, your argument doesn't make sense. He would still be at fault for being moronic enough to hypnotized, he is the prince of a goddamn kingdom.

Even so, if you were right, the main character should give a shit because she comes from modern society where killing off children isn't okay. She is the one at fault because she should have at least tried, it was easy for her to let everyone think the kid was the only savior, and she only start giving a fuck when she dies because she's going to be fucked. She's like "oh no, people are going to die" and then as quick as it came "well, I did enough with my super-powered crystals, let's marry !". So it doesn't make any sense.

(And I read the manga, I'm not trolling)

@Notesha

Let me makes this clear, you are rejoicing over the death of a child ! That's what it is going on here, right ?

She is a child who was always spoiled as you put it, how could she have known ? How could she comprehend the magnitude of her new situation ? She does not deserve to die, and even less, killed by the one, the prince, who kept sheltering her in this new world.

The FL, to me, is a lucky bitch, because she let all her problems of 'savior' befall on the kid, who, as said by God, was less capable, and leave in seclusion with her over-powered powers. And the only time she's in a difficult situation, she solves it easily and go off to marry without giving no shit about the CHILD getting KILLED. She was a thirty years old Japanese women in a modern world, she KNOWS of modern JUSTICE, she should be at least QUESTIONING her treatment. What a happy ending, huh ?

In no fucking ways is she deserving of death ! Are you out of your goddamn mind ? She never had an occasion to truly be a 'saint', she was sheltered by the prince ! And come on, it's the prince of a kingdom, he should be better trained than that !

"She used her Charm magic to hypnotize the Prince so that she could still being a spoiled brat." How the hell did he even let himself be hypnotized by a sixteen years old ? HOW ?

"Which caused disasters twice to the kingdom." HOW IS THAT ONLY HER FAULT !

(Also, what an argumentation, a true work of art : "@junebrunte Here's the door. Thank you and goodbye.")

OMG YES. I've read the raw of this chapter back then and thought it was the end. Thank goodness there's more~

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS !!!!!!!
thank you for the chps😊
bless you

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk
Chapter 6, page 8, panel 2: God says "The only times I can retrieve a human who was transported here is if that human is about to die, or if they have caused grave damage to the world."
Uhhh, yeah, I 100% can assume she doesn't have to die to go to another world. She's already caused grave damage in the world, so that's enough to warrant God taking her back. Also, nothing in chapter 1 implies that the main character died to be summoned to this world. She was sleeping on her couch then was summoned, but nothing says that she actually died.

Perhaps I gave you the wrong page, but go to chapter 6 page 7 panel 3. It shows that the prince is being affected by trance magic from the young savior. And yes, it is extremely strange that the prince would STAB (not kill, it hasn't been confirmed that she's dead. It's actually more likely that she's alive since a stab to the stomach wouldn't immediately kill you and God is more than capable of keeping her alive), without any thoughts. Which is why it is my theory that the young savior's excess magic is affecting the prince.

Also, you do realize the large power of saviors in this manga right? Considering how saviors are strong enough to destroy whole kingdoms, why do you assume that a young prince (honestly, the age of this prince isn't stated either but I would assume he's at max in his young 20s) would be able to fight against/resist the power of a savior? This really makes me think you're not properly reading the manga and just randomly assuming things.

Now I agree that a young, spoiled child shouldn't be killed nor should a child's death be brushed over. HOWEVER, you're accusing the prince of killing her when 1) he was probably affected by her magic so didn't do it by his own will and 2) she's probably not even dead.

Also, why would the main character assume the young savior is dead? She has no reason to. She probably knows that the young savior was stabbed, but she also knows that the young savior was taken by God and probably was brought back to her original world. Why would she worry about the young savior? There's literally no reason to.

And yeah, the main character definitely is shirking from her "responsibilities" as a savior but tbf, she didn't really have a choice in going to that world. And she knew there already was a savior at the palace so she probably figured it was fine. Yeah, she heard a thing or two about how troublesome the young savior was, but she's not gonna know the entire situation. I highly doubt that Ill would tell her in depth about how stupid the young savior is being.

Also, the reason why nothing was done against the young savior was probably because the prince was under trance magic so he was pretty much being hypnotised to spoil her. And when that hypnotism was cracked, the prince started to make the savior actually do smth: he told her to learn at least a spell or she'll be kicked from teh castle. So yes, he is starting to show her the "harshness of the world".

Dude, stop blaming the prince for everything . Yea, the young savior is a child - a teenager - but being a child doesn't automatically free someone from all fault. She's still at fault here. Yea, she doesn't deserve to die, but here's the thing: SHE DOESN'T DIE. Everything in the manga so far implies that she isn't dead and considering how family friendly the manga has been so far, I highly doubt the mangaka actually killed her off.

Edit: Just to be a bit more specific, the main character doesn't know about the young savior's whole situation. She has no obligation to know nor any obligation to find out. Cuz the two are literal strangers. Just cuz she's a 30 year old japanese woman doesn't

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this god. I'm not even mad at the savior anymore because of how bullshit everything is. She's just some dumbass dumped where she shouldn't be. The god is the one who dropped her off, couldn't be bothered to communicate afterwards to let her know she was going to literally explode (Why is he talking to MC instead of the other savior? Did I just forget the god doing a half assed attempt at communication? ), has an incredibly one sided "contract/payment" system of negotiations where an unknowing person of minor is thrust into them without notice and so forth. Why didn't the god just dump magic info into the younger savior's brain? Kidnapping, being an accomplice to rape( charm magic), and blackmail,is ok, but machine or sleep learning is where he draws the line in his actions?

Awww this is so cute and heartwarming, I'm glad that nobody knows she is the saviour yet,and Ill didnt tell anyone. I don't mind if it ends here tbh, but of course it would be great of there's more. I can't get enough of their wholesomeness :') but if the next eps will have a lot more conflicts, ending it here would be the best. I just want them yo have happy and peaceful life together

@Hasshi

"She's already caused grave damage in the world, so that's enough to warrant God taking her back." The kid is as problematic as the FL because both never do shit. My point is that neither should be accused or both should. They are both at fault in my eyes, the FL, knowing she was a 'savior', should have tried to help and not delegated her responsibilities to a CHILD (whom she knew enough to guess wouldn't help). They both are thrown in an unknown world, both don't want to have to lead difficult lives.

"Also, nothing in chapter 1 implies that the main character died to be summoned to this world. She was sleeping on her couch then was summoned, but nothing says that she actually died." I think because of what we know of the God, that she died, maybe the reason isn't specified out of laziness or some other thing, but the thing is : we don't know for sure. We only that the God can : "The only times I can retrieve a human who was transported here is if that human is about to die, or if they have caused grave damage to the world.", as you said, which he says, so we have to assume is true. I think he isn't powerful enough to transport lives with a body unless some grave shit happens where he has to use more power, or something...

"Perhaps I gave you the wrong page, but go to chapter 6 page 7 panel 3." Fair, I was being petty. "It shows that the prince is being affected by trance magic from the young savior." That's right, my bad !

"It is extremely strange that the prince would STAB (not kill, it hasn't been confirmed that she's dead. It's actually more likely that she's alive since a stab to the stomach wouldn't immediately kill you and God is more than capable of keeping her alive), without any thoughts. Which is why it is my theory that the young savior's excess magic is affecting the prince." Fair, but why would it make him kill her ? Like what the fuck ? It's just all kind of rushed ! It's almost as if the author didn't know what to do of the characters... Furthermore, it seems really strange and easy, if you know what I mean ?

"(not kill, it hasn't been confirmed that she's dead. It's actually more likely that she's alive since a stab to the stomach wouldn't immediately kill you and God is more than capable of keeping her alive)" We don't know that, I actually think he cannot, or else why would he be forced to wait for their death or a disaster ?

"Also, you do realize the large power of saviors in this manga right?" I do, which is why considering everyone knows about them, that they should have taken measures to act upon it. It's the royals ! The prince ! "This really makes me think you're not properly reading the manga and just randomly assuming things." Let's not go there anymore, mate.

"Now I agree that a young, spoiled child shouldn't be killed nor should a child's death be brushed over." It's just rushed. :(

"HOWEVER, you're accusing the prince of killing her when 1) he was probably affected by her magic so didn't do it by his own will" That part doesn't make sense to me, if anything her powers would make him kill himself if she was upset with him, she clearly isn't the type to want to kill herself. The problems are the others not her, if you follow her mindset. I instead think the prince is in his right state of mind, and killed her because he couldn't control her. (and like psycho, much ?) She's also very dead to me, but alas, it isn't what matters here.

"Also, why would the main character assume the young savior is dead?" She has reasons to, knowing the warning God gave her ! She must at least know that she's in danger, she's worried about the people and not for the kid she has to know is in danger or is dangerous ?

"She probably knows that the young savior was stabbed" No, she probably doesn't know anything of what's happening to her, apart from the fact that she's in danger. "but she also knows that the young savior was taken by God and probably was brought back to her original world." She doesn't know enough to think that, I think, or she'd have to assume she's dead, which, to be fair, is possible. "Why would she worry about the young savior? There's literally no reason to." Also, empathy ?

"the main character definitely is shirking from her "responsibilities" as a savior but tbf, she didn't really have a choice in going to that world." Neither did the child which is why, instead of living leisurely, they should have helped each others. (Who knew what would have happened with her trance powers tho)

"And she knew there already was a savior at the palace so she probably figured it was fine." Not okay, like at all ! It's like the most egoistical thing, so you can't just say it's the kid's fault !

"Yeah, she heard a thing or two about how troublesome the young savior was, but she's not gonna know the entire situation. I highly doubt that Ill would tell her in depth about how stupid the young savior is being." She's literally warned by God ! (and informed by the ML, I think, when he's injured)

"Also, the reason why nothing was done against the young savior was probably because the prince was under trance magic so he was pretty much being hypnotised to spoil her." Yeah, okay. (the FL could have done something since she's overpowered)

"And when that hypnotism was cracked, the prince started to make the savior actually do smth: he told her to learn at least a spell, or she'll be kicked from the castle. So yes, he is starting to show her the "harshness of the world"." Fair, but it kind of contradicts one of your earlier theories.

"Dude, stop blaming the prince for everything ." I can and will ! lol But, to me, all, and I mean ALL, the characters are at fault. They all knew the powers of saviors, and should have acted accordingly. They are gullible fools to not think of all the possibilities, but God is the most irking to me.

"Yea, the young savior is a child - a teenager - but being a child doesn't automatically free someone from all fault." Come on ! Cut her some slack, she was sheltered from birth !

"Yea, she doesn't deserve to die, but here's the thing: SHE DOESN'T DIE." You don't know for sure, just as I don't either (but I'm a pessimistic bitch). "Everything in the manga so far implies that she isn't dead" No, it doesn't, it largely let it to interpretation. "and considering how family friendly the manga has been so far, I highly doubt the mangaka actually killed her off." I think they did kill her off, and that it's easier for them to keep going like that, or else why make the FL and ML marry if not to put them into shits when she'll have to reveal to the world she's a 'savior'. I think it's bad writing, but, hey, I could be wrong ! They was quite some blood, so why not ? lol

"Just to be a bit more specific, the main character doesn't know about the young savior's whole situation. She has no obligation to know nor any obligation to find out. Cuz the two are literal strangers. Just cuz she's a 30 year old japanese woman doesn't" I think she has actually, as a 'savior' herself.

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk
Okay I'm gonna be as brief as possible.
1) I think it's more likely she's alive than not (but yeah, it's up to interpretation and nothing is rly certain)
2) Yea, 100% this felt rushed. Like I enjoy this series but it was rushed. This is more of a guilty pleasure if anything haha
3) I think the reason why the MC shirked her responsibilities as a savior was cuz she's prioritizing her life. She also don't have to take care of a teenager she doesn't even know. Which imo, is very much fair but you could also fault her for that. But tbh, I feel like that's how most people would act. Especially since she's never actually met this young savior and only heard about her, so emotional obligation would be very weak.
4) Why the prince stabbed her doesn't make sense at all, so I'm assuming that he was affected by her magic - which makes the most sense. Why he would stab her and not stab himself I have no clue but that could be due to the fact that her magic was rampaging. Honestly, I really hope why this happened is kind of explained, because the prince was shown to be a reasonable person when not affected by trance magic - doesn't seem like he'd randomly stab her.
5) This manga (or whatever it was adapted from) isn't really well written :p.
6) Yeah, she is spoiled so the way she is definitely leaves her parents and other adults around her at fault. But that doesn't mean she's not at fault at all. And she's 16. While 16 is also a very sensitive time for people, it's also a period between childhood and adulthood. She's a young adult. At this point, you would hold people partially accountable for their actions, this applies to her. What you're doing is pretty much blaming things on everyone except her.
7) MC 100% could've done something about the hypnotism and such, but tbf she may not have known she was capable of doing smth. Her barrier magic was shown to crack the trance magic on the prince but she had no way to know that (unless that detail was included in the magic book) so that's also up in the air.
8) The reason why God can't take her back unless she's about to die or caused dmg to the world is prob cuz of some stupid restriction or rules that exist in every single isekai manga. It's pretty common for gods in isekai manga to be under some sort of restriction that limits their interference in the world. Then again, we don't know for sure but considering how common the troupe is I think this is most likely.
9) "And when that hypnotism was cracked, the prince started to make the savior actually do smth: he told her to learn at least a spell, or she'll be kicked from the castle. So yes, he is starting to show her the "harshness of the world"." Fair, but it kind of contradicts one of your earlier theories.
Which theory? I simply said this to say that the prince really isn't 100% at fault. He was being controlled by trance magic cast by a savior (a very powerful existence in the world) so it makes sense he won't be able to resist it. And when he wasn't under it he did his best to make her do shit.

Also, as much as the adults surrounding her could be blamed, in this isekai world, probably only the royalty could be blamed here. Cuz everybody else are pretty much the employees of the royalty so if they do something to irk the savior too much, they're at risk for losing their job. But tbf, I remember you ever mentioning this nor blaming anyone besides the prince or the main character.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your message but I saw you faulting the prince for "killing" the young savior and I was like "dude, the savior ain't dead" and "the prince isn't 100% at fault here". I suppose it could be seen as she's dead, but I just highly doubt it. God being able to take saviors back when they're "about to die" or "caused dmg" makes me think he's capable of keeping saviors alive. Why would he take them back when they're "about" to die and not when they're dead? Then again, that could be just a wording choice but what I think is that he's capable of keeping them alive and returning them to their original world. And tbh, I don't think we'll ever see that young savior ever again and that the manga will just move on to the next arc. So honestly, this probably is just a pointless debate

and wow, that ended up a lot longer than I meant it to
Edit: I'm just glad it's shorter than your message haha...

@Hasshi

I mean we're thinking the same things, so yeah, it was pointless ! lol (number 6 is fair, but like, poor girl ;~;) I was appalled to see no one talking about the kid's death and the rushed ending, I had to comment xD

Is it possible to make longer than my book of a message ? Sure hope not ! x)

I felt so upset because apart from some things it wasn't that badly written ! ;o;

PS, I thought about the King and all, but I was too lazy to put it in my message, but yeah, everyone apart the royalty was pretty much fucked lmao

Users who are viewing this thread