Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk
tbf my original message was rly long too. idek y i did that lmao. And I'm p sure this is adapted from a light novel (might be wrong but it's just the type of manga that feels like it was adapted) so that might be why some things feel very rushed or blown over. So maybe some things that rn't rly touched upon on r discussed more in the light novel (like why the prince stabbed her or what actually happened to her).

@Hasshi
Yeah, we made a true debate lol Anyway, I got no idea, so I'll have to take your words for it lmao Let's hope it's written better somewhere x)

The prince trying to kill the savior was the logic option to stop the second wave of that magic, now that this is not the end, THAT is weird lmao this was such a perfect end but I guess we need a bit of drama

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk
Checked mangaupdates and surprisingly, this isn't adapted from a light novel (realy gave me that vibe). Guess it's just bad writing then. Weird because this clearly wasn't axed (what, with a third volume coming out next year).

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga for what it is, a well-drawn light-hearted isekai romance/slice of life. I don't know where the story goes from here in a Vol. 3 but this is a great all-ages wholesome read that you could definitely recommend to an 11/12 year-old just getting into manga. 9/10

UHH does this mean it already finished? Or will there be another chapter?

Thank you for the translation!

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk
I just hope things will get cleared up somehow in the third volume. If it does then it's redemable. Since this isn't a completed series yet maybe, just MAYBE things will clear up.

Wow a whole new volume? I would love to read more but this wouldn’t have been a bad place to end things. It did seemed a bit rushed tho

Group Leader
that kind of seemed like a pretty good place to end it

also this chapter was 100% rushed like srsly

I pretty much thought It was the end... till' I reach the last page...

Users who are viewing this thread