Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Wow, it got fixed! MC is really cool so far, not going to try to "trick" herself and make the whole manga a whole "will she won't she," she's way better than a few other MC's in these types of manga and far more likable! :)

Aggregator gang
Gosh this is so cute it’s hurting my heart. Thank you for all your hard work! You guys did a high quality release.

Yah yah yah this is what I needed. ❤️✨ man the view is just simple and lovely. Thank you translators I am cured

Fed-Kun's army
Be careful guys, stuff like this are flags. Misunderstandings will likely occur, or something worse that will lead to the relationship breaking. We all know it might happen and I applaud you for driving those thoughts away, but we all know it happens more than it should for plot purposes.

It's a daaaate ! Woohoo !

Also glad the prince is redeemable. Not only has he snapped back, he also went as far to apologize AND wanted to make up by trying to encourage the saint and asking for a punishment for BOTH of them if he failed. And hey maybe the saint can be redeemed. Maybe not during the one month but if she's serious with the prince there might be a chance in the future
Thank you for the chapter

Double-page supporter
This is nice. It's rare for isekai protagonist and characters to actually have some sort of character at all

bruh no bickering, fresh, straight to the point, mature romance. This is such a breath of fresh air from all the annoying romances I've read

Fed-Kun's army
they're so cute, my soul is healed. this is so refreshing and lovely to read. also woah it seems like the prince had a wake up call?? well, we'll see how long that lasts... i hope he's changed for good (or rather, reverted back, as they said in this chapter???) but like, i'm highly skeptical negl

thank you so much for the update!!!

Aggregator gang
I guess a big enough shock to the system will knock even a saint's charm right out of someone, huh? Good to know, I recall Ill and Bjork mentioning that the prince was actually competent and reasonable until she came and latched onto him. It's a very stark foil to Ill and Tsukina's relationship.

Though I do wonder, now that he's been released from the charm, is the prince permanently/temporarily immune to it now? Cuz it might be a bad idea to have him go talk to the bimbo if she's just going to charm him again.

Users who are viewing this thread