Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Thanks for the chapter.

Are there some pages missing? The jumps on pages 12-13 and 18-19 feel somewhat unnatural. Page numbers (at bottom) seem to skip as well in some places (page 6 has page number 34, but page 8 has 38. Page 11 has number 41, but page 14 has number 46. Page 15 has number 47, but page 19 has 53. Page 24 has 58, but page 27 has 63), but of course source might have had some unrelated pages there.

I believe the whole manga has already been translated by various groups etc but just not posted on MangaDex for some reason. Does anyone know if there is a reason for them not being posted?

Dex-chan lover
I believe the whole manga has already been translated by various groups etc but just not posted on MangaDex for some reason. Does anyone know if there is a reason for them not being posted?
Some groups aren't aware mdex exist because they just use one site.

Or you actually saw rips of the official translation (which reached the end of the series about 2 months ago) and mdex doesn't host official releases unless it's an ex-license.

Dex-chan lover
We really doing this? First there was that other female "savior" with the superiority complex now they're giving Youta an inferiority complex?
And the progtag checked out almost immediately to run a cafe. This seems like a terrible system.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah! lemme just learn this Magic from this spellbook you just gave me stranger (who hides their face) without triple checking what magic it is, if it even is useful, if not even harmful! No biggie!

Dex-chan lover
just yesterday I remember about this manga, and wondering why there's no update anymore
so it already has an official tl huh, i'll just go to read it on other site then

Dex-chan lover
absolutely detest characters like this tbh, just because you're special in the world doesn't mean shit lol
like you can be special and not get the girl. Remember friends, don't be a dick when you get isekai'd, the world is your oyster and there a plenty of fish in the sea

Double-page supporter
Wtf? Where did this even pop up from? Guess I’ll start from the beginning.

Thanks for the chapter.

Are there some pages missing? The jumps on pages 12-13 and 18-19 feel somewhat unnatural. Page numbers (at bottom) seem to skip as well in some places (page 6 has page number 34, but page 8 has 38. Page 11 has number 41, but page 14 has number 46. Page 15 has number 47, but page 19 has 53. Page 24 has 58, but page 27 has 63), but of course source might have had some unrelated pages there.
Yup, there's pages missing. I checked the other translator on another site. After page 6 there's two pages missing, 2 missing after page 12, 2 missing after page 18, 2 after page 24.

Speaking of, "other savior even came to the book fair" should be "other savior even came up at the book fair", since he doesn't know she was there, he just means she was brought up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread