Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Group Leader
I love that somebody picked this series up, but they could really use some help with the cleaning (too much Topaz Clean), proofreading, and typesetting (mainly just turning on the Anti-Aliasing setting lol).

Supporter
Welcome back! Understandable that you’d need a break after so many events one after another
The readability (text seeming faint in areas) and missing pages are the only issues I had

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter we had like 5 pages dedicated just to showing how everyone was making sure Youta knew she was engaged and him doing the whole "oh no :notlikethis: " face, this chapter we start off with a page heavily indicating he was upset about it, but then for the rest of it we're trying to write it as not being from romantic reasons?? Now he's upset still but it's about him thinking he's not good enough, but the lead-up to it gives the impression it had to do with the whole romance bit that is now seemingly completely non-existent all of a sudden. I'm very confused, did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
I'll put this on the backburner until the uploader either reworks it, or someone else gets to it. There's obviously stuff missing, and definitely needs more passes. Lots of errors, or text with edges cut off.

Dex-chan lover
And here comes the "manipulation of side characters with inferiority complex in place"

Aggregator gang
absolutely detest characters like this tbh, just because you're special in the world doesn't mean shit lol
like you can be special and not get the girl. Remember friends, don't be a dick when you get isekai'd, the world is your oyster and there a plenty of fish in the sea
Seriously and for reals—girls will be staging gladiatorial fights for the right to get on your D.

Users who are viewing this thread