Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
We have been waiting on this group to enger the forest and meet him, for literal months IRL.

It is one thing I hate about slow releasing manga. When they stretch the plot out, it feels like there is barely anything happening!
yeah shame chapters aren't longer considering it's monthly but other than it suddenly getting axed or the editors rushing the artist i don't think we'd suddenly get a drop of like 20 more chapters assuming the site is 'points' based or like "5 light novel chapters are covered in like 25 pages of a chapter"

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for
SoCzUFN.png
smug koa tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, so it revert back then?
I see, quite a season they have then...
@.@...
yeah no winter is one thing but unless it's eternally spring would be hard to farm/harvest unless the magicians have plant magic or can use water magic or so (assuming the citizens aren't all poor and only the king and his direct subjects are well-fed)

Dex-chan lover
animals can also "drink;" i've seen videos of bears and pigs eating fermented apples and corn, and once theyve tried it, ive heard they look for those fermented fruits again for the drunk feeling
Got it, most sentient species like to kill themselves a lil

Dex-chan lover
We have been waiting on this group to enger the forest and meet him, for literal months IRL.

It is one thing I hate about slow releasing manga. When they stretch the plot out, it feels like there is barely anything happening!
Doesn't help that thus manga went on hiatus twice due to the author being ill i think

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't help that thus manga went on hiatus twice due to the author being ill i think
hopefully they feel ok but you'd think series like these would have some kinda 'understudy' to imitate the art style/assistants/etc, i do like the art style but it's not as if it's hyper realistic/over the top unique to where an artist could take over for a chapter or two

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious if this is more than just nature healing, the abrupt amount of snow at the entrance to the forest almost suggests to me that there's a weather spirit guarding the forest (who got rejuvenated) who sensed their arrival + made more snowfall to hold them back.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious if this is more than just nature healing, the abrupt amount of snow at the entrance to the forest almost suggests to me that there's a weather spirit guarding the forest (who got rejuvenated) who sensed their arrival + made more snowfall to hold them back.
the 'fluffy' dragon that Karen rescued seemed to imply that it'd have stronger powers when it fully recovered, and there are 'forest gods' so i wouldn't be surprised if there were some creatures helping the ecosystem

Dex-chan lover

Not only stretched out but these 2 parts alone could have been cut down or even removed and nothing really lost.

I have a question for LN people, does he eventually cast something to allow him to communicate with the beasts? Or another way to phrase is there like a general estimate of when he is going to talk to someone who can talk to him back with him understanding?

Fed-Kun's army
I have a question for LN people, does he eventually cast something to allow him to communicate with the beasts? Or another way to phrase is there like a general estimate of when he is going to talk to someone who can talk to him back with him understanding?
Not an LN reader, but a WN reader here.
It's going to take a very long while at the rate the manga is being published, but the MC will eventually be able to communicate with everyone, not just the beasts. It's not the MC who will cast it though, but a powerful entity acting upon the MC's wishes.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to binge and so you don't feel like the pace is slow. But when it is releasing slowly, it does get tedious.

Still enjoy it lots bc of the fluff :)

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to binge and so you don't feel like the pace is slow. But when it is releasing slowly, it does get tedious.

Still enjoy it lots bc of the fluff :)
i wouldn't be surprised if the author was told to drag out the story given that the site the raws are on, are 'points' based or so, so that's how they make a profit or whatever, but it would be nice if we suddenly got like ten new chapters but guess other than binging it all at once, i'm sure some ppl could come back to it in a year or so

Dex-chan lover
And you need to wait even longer, because:

The soldiers were unable to pass through the forest because of the heavy snow, so they wait on the nearby town until it's good to go.

It's kinda sad, but the manga author clearly wants to stretch this encounter as long as possible by stuffing mundane things for like 90% of every chapter, which is kinda ridiculous...
Ugh.

I don't even hate the mundane stuff. It is the slice of life things that hooked me to the story.

The issue is, if you are going to dangle a plot twist in front of me, at least make sure there is a plot to bait me with!

Users who are viewing this thread