Isekai ni Teni Shitara Yama no Naka datta. Handou de Tsuyo Sayori mo Kaitekisa o Erabi Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
ffs why did his sister come too? if she's just left in the background then that's acceptable but the moment they come into contact with each other im pissing off

Dex-chan lover
What kind of moron gives a hero the power of domination? They never heard about "Power corrupts" and dominating other people is at the top that corruption ladder.
so I absolutely believe that the gods gave Mc the “Hero killer” skill because they KNOW that his sister is a pos and that she’s gonna go bad.

The one that summoned her and her friends got duped for sure.

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of pages in this chapter that make no sense. Maybe some of it is just from the source since the MC did say that he's confused on page 16, but honestly around half of what the gods said in the chapter was total gibberish.
Also, this book is supposed to be a slice of life but MC basically got infinite power so there's nothing to challenge him... I was hoping for some sort of survivalist isekai, not whatever this is.

Dex-chan lover
Description: Isolated mountain wilderness survival in a fantasy world.
Reality: Living in a grand mansion with automatically replenishing supplies and plenty of useful magical skills. And a sword that cuts anything and everything.

I have read so many trash isekai series already that I've no idea why I allowed myself to be fooled to the point of getting my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread