Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Ch. 23 - The Gossip About Ossan in the City

I like the mc isn't insane, and I hope common sense comes to that girl in the next bit. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@scripted Hahaha I saw it too and it confused me for a min. It is how the artist drew the perspective. The guy on the far side looks closed barbecue of his size, and the seam for the start of the back of the closer horse blends in perfectly with the other.

Dex-chan lover
To trust wild rumors about a single man that somehow randomly broke half of all laws of the country (most criminals decide on few specific fields, like fraud of murder, not all of them) and hold them in higher esteem as the word of her OWN parents and the people, who have been with them. Amazing. Marry her off to a poor fellow with brain, but not smarts (or he'd run) and then hope they make a grandson/-daughter that is a bit cleverer (chances ain't that bad, that child will be) to take over the family business.

What was the point of him approving the spread of false rumors? Did he not realized it's going to make it harder for him to interact with people? Why bother leaving again? It's going to be the same at every new city. I must've missed something.

Someone please remind me why they have spreaded the rumour in the first place? Was it even necessary?

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is with the accent jesus fucking christ. Also " hurr durr imma spread horrible rumors about myself because I'm too retarded to rein in my shortfuse"

Never belive rumors 100%
Always look for more information, the truth, is not always "the truth".

aha god damn i knew i would hate that hypocrite daughter.....also reading the accent part made my brain fired up

Users who are viewing this thread