Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Ossan Protesting in the Other World

What's up with this Pessimistic MC. His personality is really f*cking annoying. He always guilt trip himself whenever someone got hurt, seriously wtf?

Double-page supporter
I like the fact that only this manga portrays the MC as very close & constantly communicating with the goddess/god that blessed him. Not many MCs do that.

Dex-chan lover
what does a hot spring have to do with a criminal investigation?

"the water is so good I will declare your friend innocent"

That knight family worked for the noble for generations, either Howard knew full well or he looked the other way while dozen of people were kidnapped, tortured and disposed. There is no way that the personal guard didn't knew anything.

The reincarnator is just stupid.

This MC never used his brain cells. He has a navigator, his OP magic and physical strength, appraisal, internet that let him buy, etc. But he never seriously practice his magic and strength. Also, he didn't research about the new world he lived in. He could literally make a new village, kingdom, or what not an empire from scratch.

Character development, please.

Double-page supporter
This time I’m dropping it.

He actually asked the Goddess for help! He could easily resolve it on his own but he’s that desperate! Damn wtf is this?!

It’s trying to be a BATTLE MANGA!

The goddess: You have to take responsibility
this mofo: I will make a hot spring so help me save a criminal!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, yes. A bath.
1x.webp
bruh.

I'm seriously wondering why the hell the goddess give this man her blessing...

Dex-chan lover
The f*ck, i didn't knew this "Howard" was his past lover(I mean come on asking goddess "this")
cringey cringe going on

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think it’s a problem of his short temper, it’s his naivety and stupidity
all that unlimited power and can’t even kill one dangerous villain. He should be dead already and then change the MC With a working brain while at it.

Users who are viewing this thread