Isekai Nihon - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
At least he followed one of the rules. Rule 8.

Things I Will Do If I Am Ever the Hero
8. If an associate begins to transform into something large and threatening, I will immediately act to neutralize the threat, and not wait until the transformation is complete. Likewise, if an enemy begins to metamorphosize into something else, I will immediately start whacking away at it, instead of watching in fascination.
61. After knocking out a bad guy, I will kill him silently if I can, cripple him silently if I can't kill him, or disarm him if I can neither kill nor cripple him. If I fail to do any of these, he will come to and jump me from behind.
63. I will never leave my True Love and/or family unguarded unless they can defend themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love its when mc decides to NOT start chatting away until XY happens and everything goes to shit heh

Supporter
At least he followed one of the rules. Rule 8.

Things I Will Do If I Am Ever the Hero
8. If an associate begins to transform into something large and threatening, I will immediately act to neutralize the threat, and not wait until the transformation is complete. Likewise, if an enemy begins to metamorphosize into something else, I will immediately start whacking away at it, instead of watching in fascination.
61. After knocking out a bad guy, I will kill him silently if I can, cripple him silently if I can't kill him, or disarm him if I can neither kill nor cripple him. If I fail to do any of these, he will come to and jump me from behind.
63. I will never leave my True Love and/or family unguarded unless they can defend themselves.
Your profile pic says you won't

Dex-chan lover
God, why is Makoto so cool? These hilarious near-silent kills on Dam Ray are hilarious and excellent all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread