Isekai Nihon - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought the enslaved cop was the only one who uses his swollen thing to think. This "hero" isn't much different.:facepalm: I kind of wished they got attacked while "getting to know more of each other."

Dex-chan lover
I think most of the light novels are, not by 13 years old but by young people around 17.

That explains a lot. Because this is turning into exactly the kind of fake-"mature" nonsense I would expect from someone young enough not to have a sense of self-awareness about their authorial limitations. "well, the story's starting to come apart, better toss in some gore and sex to plaster it together!"

Double-page supporter
"Oh, no! The monsters are appearing everywhere and your world is in danger. What we gonna do now, Mr. Hero?" :smugchisato:
Says the emotionally manipulative female character lead who was just about raped in the previous world

Dex-chan lover
And this started out pretty decently too, can't have shit these days ig

Dex-chan lover
Romantic time and the start of a flashback. I worry what their reason for having a large combined family is.

Fed-Kun's army
wow I'm the only one that saw osmanthus and had war flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
"I want to know more about you" means sex, apparently. Gotta pad out the pages, I guess. Sometimes this series gets good, with the action. Then it pulls a fast one, bringing back weird coward logic that pours cold water on the whole thing going forward.
When she said, "I want to know more about you" I honestly thought it was gonna be a touching moment where they engage in a deep and emotional conversation.
How silly was I? Ha.

Bruh mc is a B. Pussy cat. Can't use his brain or something? Wait is he even go to school? I mean let's be realistic here, if we're in that situation (the world's under attack by unknown source) I wouldn't give a crap bout police! F'k 'em! We have our own priorities, like imean presenting the world from getting ram by this ''unknown'' source?

Ps ; I said unknown source cuz I'm just lazy.

Aggregator gang
This was one wild series of events.

Gets kidnapped and almost raped.

Goes back to real world to see half a cop.

"Oh no the police, they bad bro, we need to run"(While an innocent man is being turned into a meat slave next to them by a demon axe wielding maniac)

Run away to get horny and have sex.

Flashback time.
i already said to silas day 1 that it was going to br trash, yet i find myself not being wrong

Users who are viewing this thread