Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
good, masacre them all if you have to, after all, bigger stick diplomacy is how things work in that era, if you and your might are more valuable than the noble that offended you, then the king would immediately discard the noble and pardon you unless the king(or the author for that matter) is a moron and does not know how to play the game of power.

Also, thanks for the scanlation <3, and if you can make the chapters whole instead of splitting them up (x.1, x.2, ...), I'd be most grateful.

Dex-chan lover
good, masacre them all if you have to, after all, bigger stick diplomacy is how things work in that era, if you and your might are more valuable than the noble that offended you, then the king would immediately discard the noble and pardon you unless the king(or the author for that matter) is a moron and does not know how to play the game of power.

Also, thanks for the scanlation <3, and if you can make the chapters whole instead of splitting them up (x.1, x.2, ...), I'd be most grateful.
I hope he really doesn't become a wimp...

Though these authors tend to do that.... or they make their MCs edge lords... it's usually either or....

Dex-chan lover
When the nobles come back, remember what Freud told Data. "Keel zhem, you mast keel zhem all." 🤖

Dex-chan lover
"We will retrieve you to protect you! So that's why the soldier we send will try to murder you unprovoked."

Though before that, I guess it's already odd that they try to take his work-beasts like that, since there will obviously be resistance if their caretaker doesn't facilitate it. No animal can be expected to just let any rando waltz up and kidnap them, nor be expected to understand their words or written letter of seizure.

And even before that, it's odd they started trying to do such stuff before they had finished their convo with the owner of the land. They were clearly inviting a situation where ppl mistake them for bandits, by not allowing him to get word out.

Dex-chan lover
Though before that, I guess it's already odd that they try to take his work-beasts like that, since there will obviously be resistance if their caretaker doesn't facilitate it. No animal can be expected to just let any rando waltz up and kidnap them, nor be expected to understand their words or written letter of seizure.

And even before that, it's odd they started trying to do such stuff before they had finished their convo with the owner of the land. They were clearly inviting a situation where ppl mistake them for bandits, by not allowing him to get word out.
it's most likely that the noble is a scumbag who believes that some farmer boy will just yield to him and let him take his beloved beasts without resistance because he's a noble and our mc is just a farmer

Dex-chan lover
it's most likely that the noble is a scumbag who believes that some farmer boy will just yield to him and let him take his beloved beasts without resistance because he's a noble and our mc is just a farmer
Why would that matter in any of those points I brought up? Animals aren't farmer boys, and what the farmer boy owning them would do doesn't matter when said boy isn't present. Similarly, soldiers aren't noble scumbags, and any employees that run into them trespassing while farmer boy is busy with the noble informing him of the law, will simply assume they are bandits.

A nobles authority only works when dealing with ppl they told that they are a noble. And doesn't work at all with animals, unless owner handles them.

Dex-chan lover
Why would that matter in any of those points I brought up? Animals aren't farmer boys, and what the farmer boy owning them would do doesn't matter when said boy isn't present. Similarly, soldiers aren't noble scumbags, and any employees that run into them trespassing while farmer boy is busy with the noble informing him of the law, will simply assume they are bandits.

A nobles authority only works when dealing with ppl they told that they are a noble. And doesn't work at all with animals, unless owner handles them.
The soldier was all kinds of dumb. On top of having no concept of how anything living works, he didn't even have basic Intel of the situation. You dont go around stabbing peasant boys in a legal snatch and grab if what you need to bring in is a random peasant boy.

If the mc hadn't instantly ended him, he would have been tortured and executed for murdering the golden goose.

Users who are viewing this thread