Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the uploads I've seen from you on a buncha series today.

When he said he was gonna use modern castle design to trump this world's design last chapter, I imagined something more, like the star design forts that ensure defenders always have good angles of attack on people attacking the walls. It seems like he's hardly advancing the tech much at all, if the (albeit eccentric) crafter guy immediately knows all the stuff he's talking about anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, thanks for the updates! Good to see the rep gets killed. To bad he didnt cut his head off and present it to the battlefield. Would be even cooler but I guess some wont see it as cool, corpse desecrating or something.

Dex-chan lover
These guys release on their site vaguely consistently, then they mass upload all their series here twice a year or so. At least that seems to be the routine at this point.

I recommend anybody who doesn't have one to get a Manga Updates account for keeping track of any series that gets updated beyond the walls of MangaDex, so you catch about 90% of all updates instead of closer to 60%.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=162104

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink: :bocchiwave::headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
That church setup would really grind my hairs the wrong way, to be under. So if I were mc I would put myself in great opposition to the church no matter how much it prevents me from success. Then if they actually decide to punt me down for it, I would have to start amassing power by running around stealthily granting everyone magic to increase my power until I can break their seats of power safe from a distance myself. Maybe add some propaganda to it as well, using the fact I can use naming ceremony and craft spells to make it seem like I am a true saint or incarnation of the god or whatever - and that the higher-ups of the church are corrupted servants in rebellion I came to stop (whatever I can do to muddle waters and try to turn public favour etc.). Could possibly even enable me to get supporters to poison my "parent" to break the chain above me, etc.

Sure, I doubt I would succeed, but pretty much only way to even have a chance.

When he said he was gonna use modern castle design to trump this world's design last chapter, I imagined something more, like the star design forts that ensure defenders always have good angles of attack on people attacking the walls. It seems like he's hardly advancing the tech much at all, if the (albeit eccentric) crafter guy immediately knows all the stuff he's talking about anyway.
Same. Though how he mentioned that each tower has sightlines to all others, I imagine he might actually have used such a design without mangaka drawing it (otherwise the nearest 2 towers, would occlude the ones beyond).

Fed-Kun's army

Not even a single machicolation, smh my head.
Star forts came as a result of artillery, so in theory those shouldn't be necessary in a medieval setting. In practice though there might well be spells equivalent to a cannonball out there.

Dex-chan lover
i read these already somewhere lese but glad they are here now, although i need more!

Dex-chan lover
he claimed he was going to build a modern castle, buty so far he has done nothing that was not done by the Romans among others over 2000 years ago... and here i thought when he said "modern" he meant late medieval to renesance era european style castles and forts or a mixture of both styles.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When he said he was gonna use modern castle design to trump this world's design last chapter, I imagined something more, like the star design forts that ensure defenders always have good angles of attack on people attacking the walls.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who immediately pictured the star castles. For those who are curious, they're called "bastion forts". Here's the Wikipedia page for them. Quite the neat design, if you ask me.

https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/Bastion_fort

Double-page supporter
So is this where the whole "Living God" thing comes into play? The Bishop sets him up as a Deity in mortal form?

Users who are viewing this thread