Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita

Group Leader
if anyone willing to translate this i can supply you with raws just message me thank you! (Japanese Only)

Group Leader
😏@BlazeScans Oh, really. If we can keep up with Fortified School we might translate this as well. But I just noticed that you are in a group too, so we can just do a collab? You know, I always seek collaboration to help me😏😏😏

Lmao... I'm so trash.... Bruh. (We can do ts, and cl, maybe redraw, I should ask if he has time)

Sooo is anyone actually doing it? I am currently translating the webnovel, so if anyone need help with translating this manga just dm me.

Ara, @baobao , @BlazeScans , if you guys are interested in this series, we can give it a try! I'm actually pretty bored.. I have only 1-2 months experience in scanlating, (TS→CLRD→PR→QC(?)).

If you guys are interested, DM me on discord!~ Let's work on this together if you have time and if you want. XD

ะ❪🍭˖❫–Yuumesakiु❀🌹夢の姫🌹#0236

State your name so I'll know its you though! Add me as a friend as well. UwU

P.s this is not my MD main account-

Unfortunately nobody is translating this manga, I'm reading the novel and I confess that the story is very interesting!

What the fuck is this manga, the name is a bruh moment. My kinda shit fr <3

Users who are viewing this thread