Isekai no Bokujou o Souzoku Shimashita Star Stream Farm

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
45
Basically, the whole backstory of Harvest Moon, but you got isekai'd and TS'ed.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
827
Sigh... Why did they get turned into a child? If their form as a child was a young girl in this world, then surely shifting back over as an adult would have made them an adult woman? I am side-eying this for the Completely Unnecessary Child aspect.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
23
Isekai TF story as Claire's from Harvest moon More friends of mineral town
 
Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
52
Sigh... Why did they get turned into a child? If their form as a child was a young girl in this world, then surely shifting back over as an adult would have made them an adult woman? I am side-eying this for the Completely Unnecessary Child aspect.
If I had to guess, and to me it seems obvious, but I maybe that's just me, it's that the form only ages when it's in use. So since he hasn't gone back to that world until now, it's still a child.
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Messages
13
It's not exactly a uncommon trope this manga uses, but it is a bit unique in its own way, and it gives off a cozy feeling I don't get from other manga similar to this. I like it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top