Isekai no Boukun Outaishi ni Metorare Soudesu!? ~Tensei Majo wa Kuroki Ookami ni Kyuuaisareru~

So this is going to be about a woman getting repeatably raped? That is going to be a big preemptive F from me.

Kind of read some preview and it's quite good ig better than i thought is it, i didn't understand much but as it was shown i kinda admire the fl/mc because she adapted quickly and tried to do her job (like the way she observe her surrounding and leaned at the ml/prince) idk its just a good start for me and i suggest you read the manga than judge the summary/introduction. <3

Quick summary of cn translation (ch 1):

first few pages is the present time where they are living together as a couple.
FL comments on how long the war has been and asks him to wash up and get rid of the blood, saying that she doesn't want him to dirty the expensive rug

Then they ♡♡♡♡...

Afterwards, FL muses, feeling that she has gotten used to this strange world.

Then it shifts to a past flashback: FL falls into another world, she gets chased by some bad guys, then a dark skinned stranger appears and brings her to a brothel that he manages.

He considered making her a prostitute but subsequently changed his mind as her appearance is too weird: uncommon black eyes, and that shes and 28 yr ‘old lady’ .

So he tells her to help out in the brothel and gives her the responsibility of doing all the miscellaneous tasks. Later on her pursuers from the forest caught up with her and started searching the brothel for her.

She trips into one of the rooms and meets with ML. Then she asks him to help her out by putting on an act.

Meanwhile, the ML is attracted by her unique black eyes, and skin. The pursuers enter the room and left thinking that ML is just enjoying the brothel services. After that ordeal, ML kisses her in exchange for the help he provided.

ML: “to think that there's a woman who dares to make use of me”

ML: “it’s time for me to receive my reward, “
it will be expensive”

The dark skinned guy enters and interrupts them,

ML: if you interrupt me I’ll fire you.

Dark skinned guy: “I’m just an insignificant/low level staff here, on the other hand your brothel did end up getting trashed badly~”

Afterwards the ml proposes: ”I want you to be my wife”

Oh yup he goes outside and hacks off the arm of that half bald pursuer too.

i love theres a english description but no english chs also i love that there are non english comments on this and there are never any non english comments

Users who are viewing this thread