Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@ShionSinX
Are virgins said to have more value? Then, the protagonist doesn't seem to me the type who likes to deal with the slavery market. Concubines, on the other hand, belong to a harem and the master will keep the woman until she is beautiful and healthy. I don't think that the virginity of women already used matters to the owner of a harem.

Dex-chan lover
@overlord949 usually virgins hold a higher value if the partner/owner will 'use' them sexually, as it reduces drastically the chances of STDs. Also if an important person were to acquire a concubine who isnt virgin she could be hidding a kid somewhere else for example, which could be said to be that royal/lord bastard kid... so problems all over. In some settings they wouldnt even be considered for such positions unless they are virgins. Thus, if they could 'fake' it, that practice (giving back an hymen) starts to show its value.

Then again MCs are dumbfucks, I dont expect 99% of them to put a good use of their powers in pratical ways.

@ShionSinX Just get disease treated at that point. He can have the child or the pregnant concubine killed. If one buys a slave for sex, I don't think he cares so much about virginity but rather about appearance based on personal tastes and state of health (in fact, slaves tend to let too poorly reduced slaves die, as happened with Yuel). I don't understand that MCs talk.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all I'm sure there are more practical and lucrative ways of using his healing magic other than hymen restoration.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm both proud and disappointed in this MC.

For starters, none of that virgin crap. He is a normal human male that doesn't deny that he can be tempted with tits. Much better than all these other characters that act like hand holding leads to pregnancy. He even gets a grab, absolute legend.

However...200 Zeni ought to be worth more than a squeeze. If not, getting healed from injuries should definitely be worth more than 400 Zeni. I'm just saying, She takes her body out into a dangerous environment, gets it messed up, and comes to your to repair it so she can potentially keep abusing it for the rest of her life...the least she could do is let you borrow it for a few minutes and do a bit more than give a check up.

Dex-chan lover
there's nothing quite as romantic as sexually available lolis with a huge power dynamic against them

Dex-chan lover
Welp, into another healer isekai and oh look a loli slave...

Let's see how it will turn out...

Users who are viewing this thread