Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks I'd always have luck and get the drops quick, but I would much rather have that kind of luck for real life things than video games...

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge She's actually not. Yes, he is definitely a pervert and true to his desires, but he would never force someone to do the things that she is implying he does. She's making assumptions based on her own apparent hatred of men without trying to get to know him at all. The brat needs a wake-up call. All men are perverts, but very few are BEASTS.

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01 that's true, he doesn't force anyone. It doesn't really hurt anyone but herself that she's a man hater though. All he has to do is not give her any healing since she's so rude. Men in general won't help her, she's just shooting herself in the foot. No one has to go out of their way to punish her, she's already excluding the help of half of the human race.

If some sassy midget hate you for no reason.
Give that bitch a reason.

Ahhh, reminds me why I feel at home here, I'm not the only one glad about Shiki's thought on last page...
He may be a 'pervert,' but he never forced anything, and if anything like this, it was more often Sera pressing him to do stuff. Yes, he could have 'fought more' against her but that's pretty unreasonable for many people if in that type of situation.

I would pay every last dime to my name to see Fran run into Kazuma. She deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
Fran isn't exactly wrong tho'
Mc is a perv that got fired for excessive groping and giving out freebies/discounts left and right...

Users who are viewing this thread