Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Liquidxlax

Yet still, She is not a Bitch.

Btw. Just to follow your comment, She is a Healer of a religious branch, she is not currently with the church but she was acknowledge by it, If she so wanted, she could get him arrested and prosecuted because of his behaviour.

And of course, harassing a priest or nun of the church was pretty punisheable on "the middle ages".

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfraing Is that mentioned in earlier chapters that she is a part of the church? I don't remember that part. Getting involved with the church in almost every Isekai is bad news, but it may be a good thing for him, but bad for his "dark elf"

I have a feeling his attitude came about due to women asking for discounts for special favors. They'd be more willing to offer those kinds of deals when their lively hood or actual life were in danger. Do it once with success and you will continue to do it to save money under the assumption all men are horn dogs. (I'm sure we all have our way of getting a discount at something) Even when I was at my lowest point in life where I had 0 libido and I think i'd even give a discount to play with tits. Mostly because they are fun to play with, makes you feel good mentally and feel good in the hands, so long as they are mostly real. lol

@Liquidxlax

Yes it was mention by the mc, The reason he cannot open a formar clinic is because he is not afiliated with the church, And no, The personality of the mc was not change because of the discount, he was always a "pervert"(He is more than a pervert but ey)

And i am more of a butt guy

Double-page supporter
>Saves the girl and offers her a house to stay
>She immediately proceeds to try and mess up your relationship with the loli
I'd kick her out and move to another place.

@kolotons The tsundere is that character at first grumpy but then turns out to be loving with the beloved person. She is kind and generous. Just think that he accepted and gave a job to Shiki without him having any certificate of curator or any document. She is simply angry at Shiki's behavior and it seems normal to me that this is the case.

Is there anything at all even remotely likeable about Elise? Because I get more and more irritated with every panel she's in.
I get that the MC is a little on the pervy side but she acts like his goddamn mother. It's annoying, let the guy breathe.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of lolicon in this thread...

Gayser hopefully was joking...

To those "while in Rome", even though they supposedly are in medieval-fantasy, him having looks from the customers should give out an atmosphere it's frowned upon but due "penis rule this country so STFU" it's not outright banned. We came a few centuries in understanding what isn't right, but we did understand, at least a part to pervs...

Users who are viewing this thread