Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I had to stop the reading for a minute just to come here and say OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING SO SOON

Lol, I’ll pay you back for saving my life later. I’m late to wooooorrkk!!!

XD wtf

i've forgotten the contents of the novel by now, so i hope sei stops drinking those potions so much lmaooo. i was pretty afraid of this part being adapted but thankfully they did great! one of my favorite things about this novel is how it mainly focuses on the plot lol

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHITTTTTT okay now i'm gonna have to read the damn novel HAHAHAH

thanks so much for the translation! does anyone know what around novel chap this manga is at rn? i'm planning on checking out the novel now

I'm feeling so blessed to be able to read this. "I'm late for work!" Like what!? Lmaooo you almost died lololool

Fed-Kun's army
LKJSFLKJAFSLJKK HE FUCKED AND RAN LMAOOOOO!!!! BUDDY!!! AT LEAST CUDDLE HIM A BIT??? MY DUDE GOT LEFT FEELING USED FSLKJSFJKLSJLK

that last page... you guys are legends HAHAHFdslkgsdjlk THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!! (my GOD they really do LOOK like victor and yuuri... dark haired victor and jaded older yuuri... this fic exists, right???)

Thank you for translating this series & for the chapters ❤️😍🙂🥀🌷🌹

not him almost dying and running to work the next morning. I'd take the whole damn month off

Users who are viewing this thread