Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
If you take a hit while flying the emergency ejection is out the Dragon's ass.

Group Leader
@monkey123 I never claimed otherwise. I just said that throwing together tech and bio as a single creature is chaotic.

tfw u skipped all the chapters clicking them fast expecting to see if still caughts your eye but it became boring from chap 3 onwards.
gonna drop it for a while and probs take it back after a year or so.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
I don't know how to feel about this manga. It's a weird mix of fantasy sci-fi, they need to do a good job in explaining how this all works. And there doesn't seem to be much tension ever in this manga because they always miraculously find some super convenient item or thing that helps them through without much personal ingenuity and thinking. The only real driving force behind this manga is wondering what that corrosion rate thing is and the bigger picture behind all of it.

Fed-Kun's army
dragon mech is certainly something different. tbh the shield hero author is a hack writer who wrote one good hook with the revenge arc and just coasted off that one arc forever.

For anyone who wants to read ahead in the novel. It's caught up to chapter 43. Fresh unread parts from the start 0f 44 onward.

Users who are viewing this thread