Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 2

@ xyzzy
I'm gonna keep following this for a bit but man that does not give me hopes for this at all.

@xyzzy Well shit

My hopes is still there cuz he's NORMAL and CALM and manage to let his whole class to calm down so i think I'll follow this for a bit but if a someone betrays him and a BITCHWHORE like that btch in Shield Hero is here i'm gonna drop it(nah just kidding..... Maybe)

Dex-chan lover
EV7T_TiVcAEfNNN.jpg:large

@MonkeyMagic As a staunch fan of Breath of Fire, i need to clarify that one you're thinking of is BoF V: Dragon Quarter, which is also a massive deviation from the series up to that point and therefore hot garbage. But yeah, it's probably something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the MC to leave the Auda City, because the audacity of everyone in it is giving me an aneurysm.

Dex-chan lover
So is bull a special kind of orc or is that just how his race is in this series?

Double-page supporter
This orc boy must be something like the titular character

@Hoezell I didn't like the game itself so i certainly wouldn't praise it; that combined with it tossing out everything that came before it causes me to despise it with an unrelenting passion. At least i played it more than, say, Dawn of Mana, for what that's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread